News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The thief

Started by thief_and_a_liar, April 18, 2013, 10:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thief_and_a_liar

Hi.

Forum troll, facebook troll and IRC troll.

I might have reached my goal, which is to become an ultratroll. This level of trolling is characterized by a certain assertiveness in what one does.

But yeah, occult stuff. Started with the simon necronomicon, continued with other lovecraft-inspired works, and now mainly work with beings from the solomonic grimoires, the goetia, grimorium verum etc.

So why am I here in all this c/khaos stuff?

I have no idea. Great people on the old forum, especially in the chat.

Hmm.

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

Lol, I must have registered wrong, as I wanted to appear as thief_and_a_liar, not Morten Birkedal.

Whatever. If I was Ray Sherwin, I would register as Ray Sherwin so everyone knew who I was and that what I wrote would, eh, been seen to come from an occult authority, hehe.

But now anyone can easily add me on facebook as well.

-thief

Alarum

Hey thief_and_a_liar, how goes it?

thief_and_a_liar

Hi Alarum.

-edited-

I removed something here. Sometimes I feel like I could say everything about myself, but it is not wise I think today. Also, things didn't work out between me and the girl.

Kiki

Nice to see you again (:

thief_and_a_liar

Quote from: Morten Birkedal on April 18, 2013, 11:12:45 PM
Lol, I must have registered wrong, as I wanted to appear as thief_and_a_liar, not Morten Birkedal.

Whatever. If I was Ray Sherwin, I would register as Ray Sherwin so everyone knew who I was and that what I wrote would, eh, been seen to come from an occult authority, hehe.

But now anyone can easily add me on facebook as well.

-thief

I changed my name on facebook to Frater Pachad. I guess I want as many friends there I can get, as long as they have an interest in the occult.

-thief

thief_and_a_liar

I changed my name on facebook again, but now I have made it simple and changed my name here to navnbruker.

http://facebook.com/navnbruker

There, now it shouldn't be hard to find me.

-thief