News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

From inside a dream...

Started by The Cusp, January 17, 2014, 05:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cusp

After receiving my copy of Liber Sigillum and learning what the currents are, I realized I've been part of the 156/663 current all along!  I've always been a Merry Prankster, just born a generation too late to ride that bus.

I don't generally do much sigil work, but I do have an affinity for Ellis.  The other egregores don't really speak to me.

The Cusp

Might want to check the registration forms.  I did not intend to use my real name here.  I generally go by The Cusp.  Putting a "The" in front of your name is a Time Lord thing.

Tara Flower

Oh hallo Cusp, welcome. I  am here from OC too,  with my Facebook name,  but that is not my real name. The discussions are still nearly all on the Facebook group at the moment;  click link at the top of the page and ask to join.  (You may be asked if you are a bot .)

Speaking of  'from inside a dream', you are going to love the effect the DKMU contacts have on your dreams. Last night I kept waking with the words 'henna tattoo'  emblazoned on my mind- they want you to get fleshcrafted you see, and they reckon even if you don't usually do needles you might do henna.

The Cusp

There we go, my bad on the form. 

Discussing magic on facebook?  You're not supposed to shit where you eat, lol.

Tara Flower

Our marauders have mentioned about everything vanishing down a timeline ( come to think it IS a bit like going down a toilet). But regardless they are still on Facebook so I've been on there too! If you can't beat them.......Tell you what I'll reply to you on here and we'll see if anyone else wanders over.

Kiki

Good luck  with getting responses here  lol

Psy Hacker

Ellis came to me in a dream and told me to come here. You know me.

Psy Hacker

The Cusp

Nomad!  Welcome.  It's kind of dead around here, most members only use the facebook site.  I tried, but I hate the layout and functionality of facebook. 

Kiki

You may be able to find some people in the chat room too, IDK. I'm E.O.D. so this is me checking  in :P