News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The White Queen

Started by Tara Flower, November 23, 2014, 03:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Flower

Yesterday I evoked the White Queen. Anyone who belongs to Project Oistar on Facebook please do have a look, and when we get an oistar forum on here I will put stories like that in there as well. The thread is about both Red King and White Queen.

I have been working my way through our godforms and have come to the last few that are not so well-known now, which makes the information potentially more useful to other members. Originally I thought winter solstice would be good for the White Queen, however in last month's Halloween Project I had a theatre at the centre of my Ellisian generator, and yesterday that  theatre premiered a play of The Snow Queen who has related symbolism to our White Queen. It's also the anniversary of the first showing of 'Frozen' and all the Christmas celebrations and promotions in my town are featuring songs and pictures from the film.

After prey-fascinating  Ellis and feisty Ino, White Queen seems to be a very sensible and normal lady! I think her archetype is also found in the White Witch in the first two of the Narnia stories which were big favourites of mine when I was a child. This witch also creates an eternal winter (eternal until someone manages to end it).  The White Queen  is highly likely also related to Eris in some way.

Kiki

Hey Tara, I'm working on finding out how to do the oistar forum <3 Sounds like you had an interesting time with the White Queen.

Frater Theodbald

This is an "inspired writing" on the White Queen that I got while scrying in a crystal ball when I did a White Queen working on Sept 30 2013.

Hear me and travel forth Ô White Queen
Head Mistress of the Ineffable mysteries

All paths are deleted; All info is lost
Save for the Mystery of the Great Beyond

The knower and the known are distorted
All gates lead beyond

All Gates are open, all paths are gone

There is no self. There is naught to see.
Save nothing, save blank, which is I.

Open the Gates. Delete the Paths.
Transcend.

From nothing to otherness
The path is drawn.

Death of self, Birth to Mystery and wonder
There is naught that I can show you

FINIS

Evermore

Transcend

There is no self
There is only YOU
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi