News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Aliga, March 28, 2014, 10:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aliga

Hello all! I've read some of the DKMU stuff in the past, but I think it never really "clicked" with me until recently, so, here I finally am.

I'm first and foremost a magic practitioner - magickian, wizard, sorcerer, witch, whatever title takes your fancy. I do sigils, ritual magic (inspired by ceremonial magic, but heavily modified), energy work (including self-attuned Reiki), and servitor creation (which I feel like I have a particular talent for). I've been teaching myself magick for 12 years now, and only recently have I felt like anything but a bungling Fool  :P

I have no qualms about contradictions - most people who get to know me find out I'm a bit of one myself (my bit of reverence for Eris, for example, despite my rather orderly way of life). I'm not really much of an artist, but I hope to do some writing despite a stunning lack of originality  ;D Anyway, I'm an open book and open to questions if anyone cares.

I hope to get involved in opening the eyes of the masses, even if just a little bit, and making the world a more magical and weird place :)

Psy Hacker

Welcome to the DKMU. Ellis came to me in a dream recently. I consider that my initiation.

Aliga

I plan to evoke Ellis and have a chat soon, and hopefully gain a little more insight into what she can do :P that, I suppose, could count as my "initiation".

Kiki