News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Assault Stage Two?

Started by Ahavah Ain Soph, September 15, 2014, 09:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahavah Ain Soph

So, I've been thinking since chelseanacht this year, as we concluded our city spanning mirror/reality shard Ellis and utilizing the energy to invert the pyramid and lightning rained down from the sky. As I walked as Doombringer, it was intensely obvious to me that the Assault is picking up again, perhaps to reach new higher heights. I mean, I've been here all of a year now, but consider that the godforms are all established and fleshed out (Except those who are near impossible to comprehend, of course) and activity is beginning to transfer from FB into the forums, even if slowly at first. The DKMU has been fucking with reality for seven years now. It's time to truly focus on ripping reality a new asshole (Literally?). The Veil of Maya has been weakening, I've felt it and so have many others. Muggles feel it too, which is saying something more significant. We're doing a good job, and now is not the time to sit back and do little. We are waging war, and war has strategy/tactics/etc.

So I've been thinking up plans of action. There are still structures in place which would keep us from achieving our goals. These will topple. Redouble our efforts, go about things with a rough strategy in place, be interested in how it manifests and observe, as the significance of our result is a good indicator of our success is weakening the Veil. We are gearing up again for another battle. We can smash what we came here to smash, or we can fizzle. I don't see the fizzle yet, so time to kick this shit into hyper-gear, no?

Timesage Taylor

I propose we raise the ground.

Ahavah Ain Soph

The current project I'm personally working on is an initiation of the Millenial Generation through retroactive symbolism, playing on big events which most people saw.

Timesage Taylor

Quote from: Ahavah Ain Soph on September 15, 2014, 02:07:39 PM
The current project I'm personally working on is an initiation of the Millenial Generation through retroactive symbolism, playing on big events which most people saw.

FREE UKRAINE ECONOMICALLY SOONISH

Maelhavok

Which key events will you be using, and which key events will we be manufacturing?
"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

Ahavah Ain Soph

I'm not discussing that here at the moment. Find me on IRC if you want more info. It's more dynamic there anyway. Good to talk such things over.

Svipallr

one such event that comes to mind is 9/11. If we could push energetically/ literally for true disclosure on such things the current regime's reality construct would fail horribly.

Wherever this project goes, i would like to be posted. Highly interested.
Gnothyself