News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

PIRATES COME FORTH! HALLOWEEN 2014

Started by Vortex7, September 25, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex7

FOR THOSE INTERESTED I AM PROPOSING A GROUP RITUAL FOR THE ASSAULT ON REALITY FOR THE WEEK OF HALLOWEEN.
THE PARAMETERS ARE.

PHASE-1. SET UP THE ELLISIAN GENERATOR IN AN AREA OF TOWN THAT WILL SEE A LOT OF ACTIVITY HALLOWEEN NIGHT. THE EASIEST WAY TO DO THAT IS TO SUPER-IMPOSE THE GENERATOR OVER GOOGLE MAPS FOR YOUR AREA. MAKE EACH TAG COUNT, SHIT FORTH YOUR ABILITY IN THEIR CHARGING.

PHASE-2. PICK YOUR FAVORITE DKMU GODFORM, THE ONE YOU FEEL WILL BE MOST POTENT IF YOU CALL UPON THEM. EVOKE THEM INTO THE PIECES OF PAPER AFTER THEY ARE ALL CREATED.

CREATE STATEMENTS OF ILLUMINATION IN SHORT, CREATE MULTIPLE PIECES OF PAPER WITH THE LS ON ONE SIDE WITH THE GODFORM SIGIL ADDED AND STATEMENT ON THE OTHER. STATEMENTS CAN BE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO "WAKE THE FUCK UP" "ALL THAT WE SEE IS JUST A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM." OR WHATEVER STATEMENTS HAVE FELT STRONG IN WAKING UP A SENSE OF WONDER IN YOU.

PHASE-3. THE DAY OF HALLOWEEN LEAVE THESE PIECES SCATTERED IN RANDOM SPOTS WITHIN THE GENERATOR THAT YOU SETUP'S BOUNDARIES IN HOPES THAT PEOPLE WILL FIND THEM HALLOWEEN NIGHT.

Kiki

This is gonna be FUN to do  in Denver :D

I will be spending the month of October glamourbombing as much  as possible as  well. 

Frater Theodbald

« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

chris whitehouse

san francisco, .....gnARRRRRGHh......we be in, & surly.

OmniZero

This idea is fucking great. I've got a spot in town here that gets used for a bonfire and fireworks display every year on halloween, with a haunted house 'n shit. Definitely going to be the place to set this thing. I'll use Doombringer since I work with him already as is, and the bonfire is a great correlation. Sick, I should get to preparing soon.

Vortex7

a few people who viewed the forum didn't get the idea so I made this video. http://youtu.be/-LLoT0mBWlQ

Frater Theodbald

Montreal is gifted with having a lot of public parks.  I think instead of tagging I'll be making 5 talismans which I will consecrate at home.  After I will either bury them or throw them in bushes where they will get buried under the autumn leaves and other debris.  Hopefully the nature spirits will want to contribute / participate in the endeavour.  Contributed to making Montreal a sacred / magical space where its inhabitants somehow transcend Insubstantia and are immune to the Curse of the Greyface.
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Maelhavok

I WILL EXCRETE THE RADIANT UNLIGHT OF ZOTHYRIAN MADNESS ACROSS THE LAND.

By which I mean, I am in.

I like the idea of making solid talismans in addition to flyers and random tags.

I'll probably be working with Doombringer.

"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

Kiki

Interesting card idea. Do you plan for them to be found then?

Thee Uncondemning Momus

from the Coyotel Dojo of the Yippie Aiki - grim WAR - ART WAR - Terrorist Prankster unity

Frater Theodbald

This is what I'm thinking for the Ellisian Generator.

Make 5 talismans with wood and woodburning.
1 will be ellisian generator proper
4 will be LS on one side and Zalty on other side.
Activate them with crazy ritual.
(I'll want to include salt water to activate Zalty energy.)

Plant them in 5 parks, with ritual declaration of intention.
(Digging a hole would be nice, or tossing them in thick bushes.)

Acquire deck of cards.
Put LS on back of each. On front, put either a letter (to form a DKMU motto such as "pull you own trigger" or "beauty variety conflict" or "magick is real").
Make activation ritual for deck of cards.

Spread them within area of ellisian generator, taped to lamp posts.

Write everything out and submit to upcoming unofficial DKMU grimoire.

Any questions ? :D

(All is subject to change and all comments or suggestions appreciated.)
- Éliphas Lévi

Vortex7

I like your approach its nice to see the variety a few people were wary due to the way I was going about it with the tagging.

Kiki

I still think pirate chests would be cool