News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

DKMU QUOTE TIME

Started by MadQueen, September 30, 2014, 10:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadQueen

We are looking for some unique and interesting quotes to help flesh out sections of the UNOFFICIAL DKMU GRIMOIRE (Information & Article Submission Form Here)

Short bursts of cerebral orgasm inducing linguistic injections.

On the DKMU, magick, occultism, philosophy, culture, society, and anything and everything related.

I'm not talking about a bunch of old dead guy shit either. 
Let us tour YOUR mental libraries.

We want YOUR quotes.
We WANT your revelations and personal truths.
We want YOUR advice and insights
We WANT your words and messages to transmit to the world at large.

Beauty. Variety. Conflict.

I WANT YOU, DKMU

POST QUOTE IN THREAD OR USE
SUBMISSION FORM (CLICK HERE)

Frater Theodbald

Something I use on my (other site) profiles to describe myself.

Quote"I don't defend myself from my insanity, I indulge."
- Frater Theodbald

« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Frater Hoop

"The more rapid the advancement of a system, the more fragile the structure of this advancement is"

Hail Eruz
IA IA EL OH EL
186-775

thief_and_a_liar

"There is no goal to be had"

I said this in chat the other day, and it reflects my own thinking that there is nothing one really needs to do before one dies.

Goals, goals, goals. With this you can end them all.

-thief_and_a_liar

OmniZero

That one about it being DKMU's all the way down would be fucking great. That and maybe Alysy's DKMU history post (and maybe the comments on it, since there was a good discussion to read there). IDK, a lot of good shit gets buried in the FB bullshit. Which is why I love forums, you can always find the good shit.

voidthundercaster

"Magic: Playing the game of life with loaded dice." - Void Thundercaster

Alysyrose

Random picks from here & there.

"The world is a battlefield of consciousness. It is a war of competing intents, memes and ideologies. It is an ecosystem of various frequencies, tribes, cults, methods of liberation and methods of control. In every ripple of intent that spreads across the noosphere is found a paradigm, a symbol system, and the want that others adopt these views. The originators of these ripples all believe themselves to be correct, and few are willing to compromise." - Alysyrose

"
Like a spider and its web or a larvae and its cocoon, we are surrounded by our own bizarre secretions. We externalize our desires, needs, whims and visions in the form of evolving configurations of meaning, physical objects and novel experiences. We are psychedelic beings in the truest sense of the word. It is who we are and what we do, and by this act of creation we find ourselves human." - Alysyrose

"By improving and fulfilling ourselves, being exactly who and what we know we want to be, we not only uplift the quality of our own consciousness but the greater pool in which we dwell. We set an example for those who think themselves beyond all hope. We encourage them to say, "I will make a mark!" and really mean it. We remind them of the primal alchemy that is their inalienable birthright, as much a part of them as heat is to a flame. We remind them that magick is not the stuff of fairytales and archaic superstitions, but something writ within the very fabric of who we are and what we're capable of." - Alysyrose

"You are unique. You are creator. They would have me shot for such simplicity." - Alysyrose

"The Inner Circle is gained through the connectivity to those who compose it. In this way, the honest transaction of friendship reigns, the exchange of personal trust, and the bonds of a shared vision which make two or more bodies of different blood into brothers or sisters in the Meme War." - Alysyrose, from 'the Media Magician'

"What is magick but a clearer form of communication between yourself and the universe?" - Alysyrose

"If God exists, I shall offer it the due respect it deserves by approaching it without presumption and stripped of my cognitive clothing, my cultural clothing, my philosophical and religious clothing. I shall approach God as the prophets once did. I shall aspire to their methods of contact, and not the faith based methods of their followers. If God exists, then it is certainly not a small God which favors a certain people, a certain country or a certain faith, but a large God which includes the totality of all factions, faiths and human affairs. Anything less is a jealous demon." - Alysyrose

"
I resolve to approach the mystery with the mystery as my guide. If my guide is to be a book, then I shall find a lesser version of the mystery within said book. If my guide is to be a priest, then I shall find a lesser version of the mystery within said priest. If my guide is to be a religion, then I shall find a lesser version of the mystery within said religion. If my guide is to be the mystery itself, naked and bare, then I shall meet it on its own terms." - Alysyrose

Will post more if found.

MadQueen

These are awesome guys!

Keep em coming!

MadQueen

@dissadent / @Alysy

I love the "DKMU's all the way down. If its not being used in any of of the other publications by the DKMU currently in works could we add that?

Vortex7

"We're all just monkeys trying to do science."

Drakonach

"We are 1 and always 0" -Drakonach

voidthundercaster

"Magic is the glue that holds the universe together."

Thee Uncondemning Momus

List of Sayings for The Mad Queen, (and there is maybe more to coum, use what you will):

"Life is it own justification."
"Nonsense is the basis of sense"
"reality is between one and zero"

Thee Uncondemning Momus

"ultimate truth, ultimate fail"

Frater Theodbald

Another one:

Quote"A rebellious spirit coupled with a profound sense of the numinous. A beautiful burning fire inside oneself that burns so bright and hot that it hurts and you just want to expand it out of you and burn the whole world up into the stars. A sense of beauty so terrible and mighty that the Gods themselves would want to join your party and have a beer in good company with you. An inner divinity that constantly fights to actualise yourself. A Love of an infinite Other who you will never be able to reach in an embrace unfathomable. A fight to the end when no end ever comes. Ipseity squared and hell on wheels. Climb a mountain only to fall ever higher into the sky. In a word: Magic."
- Frater Theodbald
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi