Advanced search  

News:

Insert expletive here!

Author Topic: Yo  (Read 2535 times)

Svipallr

• View Profile
Yo
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:45:50 pm »

Forget my password to my original account, not sure i ever did an intro. So, howdy all! i dig magic and general occultish edginess, uknow.
Interested to see your projects, eager to share my own, and perhaps some collaborative stuff. I do a lot of work with sigils and egregores, shamanic oriented.
Gnothyself

Waetamer

• Aye Am
    • View Profile
    • Dropbox-pdf book files
Re: Yo
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 01:21:16 am »

Swept in by the currents
Gnothyself

Moon1ight

• Global Moderator
  • Here for Magick ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 12:57:24 am »

Welcome to the forum :)

Sigils and Egregores – pre-existing egregores or personal creations (like e.g. this https://www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?topic=366.0 )?

Sounds interesting, say more  ;)
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Waetamer

• Aye Am
    • View Profile
    • Dropbox-pdf book files
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 01:25:45 am »

why thank you for the link. I rather like the alice in wonderland aspect of the dkmu current.

Right now I am working with very few of my own servitors, mainly existing dkmu egregores.
namely Ellis is the one I have most connection with, the others are something less tangible and in your face and something I am spending more effort on exploring with this godform cycle.

Zalty and Jimlad and Ser Bluntus ,Zillion are some others I work with. I am certain there are more but they kind of hide in the woodwork until I find their sigil somewhere hiding.
Gnothyself

Moon1ight

• Global Moderator
  • Here for Magick ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 01:42:07 am »

You're very welcome  :)  I obviously like that aspect too  ;) 

"until I find their sigil somewhere hiding." – not hard to find: Our text archive  http://www.dkmu.org/texts/ has an entire pdf on "The DKMU Godforms" http://www.dkmu.org/?mdocs-file=58  8) 

I live my life with multiple servitors and only Ellis from the DKMU cycle – Never felt a personal draw to the others, no offence to them or anyone else  ::) 

It seems to me that Ellis and I share a Love for Magick – Magick for it's own sake, as enjoyment, empowerment and (wish-) fulfilment  ;D 
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Waetamer

• Aye Am
    • View Profile
    • Dropbox-pdf book files
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 01:56:27 am »

I can definitely relate to the love of Ellis, magic for the sake of magic!!
Thank you again for the link!! fortunately I do have a copy of liber sigillum, the sigils I cannot find are for various servitors people have created over the years, but no worries they all show up fashionably late once the party starts.
Gnothyself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk