News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Trigag: the knowledge, the experiences

Started by Drakonach, April 21, 2013, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakonach

In response to some postings on the A.A.O. facebook page, I am going to go ahead and set up a thread on here in regards to all things Trigag. Feel free to post any relative workings, knowledge, or experiences you may have had with the Lord of LORFF..

Drakonach

Just from going off of what Kokabel has previously posted on Black Trigag, she had discovered there are 4 main aspects to it. The Mirror, The Guardian, The Knowledge, and The Gateway along with corresponding sigils related to each aspect. Since the discovery of Black Trigag all those years ago I had always felt drawn to it, just as I had with certain Cthulhu Mythos Godforms, but unlike them Black Trigag was a Godform of our khaos pantheon and the Ellisian webs and thus I gained a closer kinship to Black Trigag than similar godforms of the Lovecraftian paradigm. I am currently working to reestablish a working relationship with the Black Trigag in order to blaze my own trails through 000.. To know the kraken within the abyss of my own psyche and come through all the stronger for it.

More to come soon..

Scatterbomb

Kind of excited to work with Trigag.  Of course, I intend to take necessary preparations so as to do this one right.  Last thing I want to piss off, presumably.

Drakonach

Beyond the veil of lies I am the blind, raving, tentacled madness. Clawing and gnawing at the edges of your sanity. I am the ever present seed of a deep corruption tearing, gnashing, devouring, and vomiting forth existence for the sake of existence.
I am the conqueror wyrm, the blind kraken, the devourer of self. I shat forth the darkness and the light. I am beyond the infinite because I AM INFiNITE.. What was, is, and forever shall be is of my flesh.. Doorways to forever.. Seek the hunger and devour the self..