News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Cut Up In Fused and Slumped About: 'ello to all

Started by Thee Uncondemning Momus, October 03, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thee Uncondemning Momus

for quick starters Hello to all:

Um, got into magick and meditation very young, and in the 90s new about some magick groups but never got involved, it was my work on William S. Burroughs and the university that got me re-involved this time more so online [but i have friends into magick irl - such as the Modern Mythology crew, and yeah others not to be named - here and now, Karrii]

so yeah, it was my work on William S. Burroughs (i was a comparative literature professor/grad student -- at Binghamton University) and for the last 15 years i have been doing school/work, but the last 7 or 8 really got back into magick, and The Red Goddess... so Burroughs and Gysin leads me to TOPI and TOPI to infinity network, around 2010, and infinity network back to DKMU which i had known about since a long time back (but never got on the IRC - but read a bunch of the work and started working with it on my own)... i was an internet kid in the 80s-90s, but stopped in like 95-2001, crucial years not to be online, but i was travelling and doing my own thing then, festivals and stuff mostly, rainbow too... okay... that's it for now... GREETINGS !

Thee Uncondemning Momus

what name might you have known us by? who is Thee Uncondemning Monk (as projekt: www.theeum.net)... we'll it is a matter of names, and so here is a list. We call this the Jack Frost Committee:

St. Stephen
Aglaeca
Uncondemning Monk
Al-Barr

as well as being thee or a nonphilosopher, we have some other nick, but those, those are our main core names. again the explination for these names has to do with the construction and destruction of Self, in an alchemical sense, the 99 names of undoing, and in time, this will become more understand able.

Thee Uncondemning Momus

Summary

Al L. Aguero (Thee Uncondemning Momus/Monk/Al-Barr/At-Tawwab/St. Stephen/Aglaeca) received his BA, with honors, in Sociology, at Binghamton University. He is a Clark fellow since 2011 and continuing for his PhD in Comparative Literature, in the Philosophy, Literature, and Criticism (PLC) at Binghamton University. His current research interests include a multifaceted study of religious/occult influences on Western Philosophical and Scientific Traditions, their etiologies and modern practices. He is also engaged in a study of the multifaceted relationship of nonsense, madness, and unreason as conditions for the possibility of theory and praxis aimed at inspiring a critical individual and collective dreaming/discussion of different ways of being in the world with each other, as a starting point for a better world, by releasing the radical potential of literature and our imaginations. He has taught Literature and Sociology, as well as Literature and Psychology. He is actively forging interdisciplinary relationships with the sciences. To that end, he has invited biologist, computer programmers, social workers, and cognitive psychologists to his classroom to speak on such topics as artificial intelligence, autonomy, and language, attention, and perception. In turn he has been invited to join the Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems Research Group, as a participant in the CoCo seminars, and also to speak on the subject of art and literature to future cognitive-behavioral psychologists. Current works also include a detailed historical examination of Walter Benjamin's concepts of language and power, redemption and materiality, as they relate to Genesis and Revelations, aimed at redeeming the image of the Whore of Babalon. As well as one on one work with the artist Stephen J. Leyba directly on the concept of mechanical reproduction in art and the reclamation of the singular aura. Other current work is focused on the literature and literary theories of William S. Burroughs and Brion Gysin and the limits of readability and identity formations.[/font]