News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by William Lindberg, November 13, 2014, 04:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Lindberg

Hey, I just joined up.  I've been interested in the occult for years now, have read many books, studied cross-comparative mythology/religion, various consciousness-altering techniques, yadda yadda... I've also read a few books on Chaos magick.  Anywhoses, I was wondering who here is in the Macon, GA area?  I noticed at the Washington Park the symbol and a little pamphlet posted to a wooden pole there and saw the dkmu.org website url.  I thought, "wow, this is interesting"; you don't often see weird enigmatic subversive tactics like that in Middle GA, which is a land of conformity and very limited spiritual ideals (protestant Christianity being 99.99% of what you'll find here).  So anyways--which one of you's responsible for putting up that sign? I'd be interested in hanging out.  Chances are, considering how few open-minded people there are in the area, we probably already know eachother.

Kiki

You should try on the facebook group! But hey, hello, welcome! Sounds like you will fit in well. (: