News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Traveler, Juggler, Occultist.

Started by Christopher Brannon, December 22, 2014, 09:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher Brannon

So I have hitchhiked somewhere between 7-8 years, in america, I juggle and do hand balancing as a street performer. Spiritually my tradition has a lot of elements from Thelema and Chaos Magick.

Moon1ight

Welcome to this forum. I hope you can find some inspiration here to break up the routines of consensus reality even more. A street performer! This fits just perfectly what we are always talking about -- how to live beyond what everyone and his media channels tell one to do. I'm amazed!

I guess it'd be good to have a look at Ellis/LS, when you get around a lot -- might be quite an amazing experience, if you incorporate that sigil into e.g. a juggling performance once you got to know the entity (just an idea =) ). 

You've probably already found it but here's a good directory of links to get to know what we're doing here http://www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?topic=131.0
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Kiki

^.^ nice to have you! Hope you find all the answers you seek. If you find yourself in CO, look me up