News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by theblacksquid, April 22, 2013, 06:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theblacksquid

Hi, geists, this is Aeron Paul from the CMG and DKMU Facebook pages... I never really had much taste for magickal societies, found that most of them are just cash suckers or just full of crybabies. But the pages I mentioned earlier are everything I'm looking for in a place I'd like to be if ever I had to join a community - Beauty, Variety, and Conflict. It had all of them, while still giving you the time to laugh your ass off.

^ _ ^

Alysyrose

Welcome.

As far as magickal communities go, who knows what this is or has been. It has a long history, we've interviewed Biroco & Hine about it, (don't think that they don't know). Carroll is a bit harder to locate. This is however, not a "group". This the edge of Chaos Magic just as it was in 2004, then 2007. I haven't the slightest clue where it will go from here. Good enough. Welcome again.

As far as for how forums & IRC chat goes, with CISPA being in action, and this whole thing being hosted somewhere in the UK, yeah, it might be a good thing to go back to analogue. I'll certainly be using it. There's a small hope! Hell, either way, FB has sucked up the occult progression more or less. Let's see!

theblacksquid

I always felt like there wasn't a distinct "groupness" to the DKMU, seeing as there's no real leadership, membership, etc. Just a handful of people that's mad and tired of it all. Looking forward to all the trouble and madness!

Wächter

We are but the points on the round table of the kaos star