News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Liber Sigillum experience

Started by Mason, January 31, 2015, 11:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason

So I was reading Liber Sigillum, the thing about the DKMU godforms, on scribd......as I was reading it I was able to make contact with every one of the different godforms.

Now I am really wondering why the Liber said it is impossible to invoke Conjunctio. I actually did. It required me to forge the union of the Red King and the White Queen.

Also if I remember correctly it also said that it is impossible to invoke the White Queen. As I was reading the Liber I saw where it said that the White Queen is the pathways that a working may take and she always ends up at the Red King or something like that. This is the key to how I invoked her.

What I did was I asked the Red King for help in invoking her. Then I did a minor mental working to start the path and set that working to be directed straight to the Red King while I was invoking the Red King. It worked.

So when I was reading about Conjunctio it said that he is the combination of Red King and White Queen. So I invoked them both at the same time with the intent of forming an invocation of Conjunctio. For a couple of seconds right after I did that my upper body was thrust back, my mind went completely blank, and my mouth had flew open. It was just as the Liber had said...the mindstate I was in at that precise moment is indeed indescribable. But for that one second I do believe that I did successfully invoke Conjunctio.

Kiki

That excerpt was taken from the first ed. Since the time of writing, several cycles have been done and more up to date info is available. I believe the majority of experiences were originally posted to fb, perhaps someone will compile all of the information. I also believe some of the sigils and info are in the gallery; if I recall correctly, in the DKMU subfolderd.