News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Hello there.

Started by Kalico von Schweetz, April 23, 2013, 04:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalico von Schweetz

Hello!
How did I end up here? And not in the philosophical-what-is-the-meaning-of-life kind of way. I don't even remember how I came to this forum. I heard of DKMU a few days ago, but I don't remember where. Oh well, I was just going to wander around in here, so I guess I should post an introduction. I am a total armchair wizard. My practical experience is reading Justice League Dark and pretending I'm John Constantine, LBRP'ing the bathroom after guests use it. And I enjoy reading various myths, fairy tales, and about people's different paradigms and reality tunnels. I found myself reading Principia Discordia one day AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE. Also, I like to use the phrase "CHANGED MY LIFE" to mean that I found something to be interesting/curious. I also read The Phantom Tollbooth in my youth which also CHANGED MY LIFE. Yada yada yada I stumbled upon your website and felt a little trepidatious. And now I can get rid of that vocab study card from 15 years ago of the word "trepidatious". Well, that's all. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I've seen or read from you guys. you guyses. u guises. And I know I will look back at all of this one day and say "IT CHANGED MY LIFE".
Your friend,
Kalico von Schweetz