News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

DKMU project list

Started by Kiki, February 18, 2015, 08:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiki

Current DKMU project list. If you would like to head up/manage/ do something up, please comment below with your handle on the forum as well. This will hopefully become part of some monthly workings so we can do more as a group.

OmniZero

If anyone wants to use any of my paintings for the Tarot Cards if they fit the theme, then by all means feel free to. I should have the pictures somewhere. I should just gather them all up and put them on the website for fuck's sake.

Frater Theodbald

On some days I think I should make French translations of DKMU stuff.

Also on a to-do list: in the Oistar Forum we'd like to do another marathon of evocations...
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Kiki

Yes, in the forum revamp section of my notes I have a group workings and monthly oistar forum challenge. I also added french translations (=

The Cusp

DKMU ASMR OMFG!

I'm going to be starting a DKMU ASMR youtube channel.  There's a very high WTF factor with these vids, and I think it will mesh well with magic. (just look up ASMR on youtube)

My DKMU themed folded paper fortune teller works well as an ASMR sound.  The folding and whispering of the paper really does the trick.  I'll need some DKMU actors at some point to film a whispered roleplay where the viewer is a human sacrifice in a weird ritual. 

Once I have a few videos up and people have a better idea of how to create occult themed ASMR videos, I'm hoping a few other people will make some too.  These things get an astounding amount of views.   If done right, it could be an effective route for the assault on reality.

Sheosyrath

Hmmmm xD #DKMUrevival2015
"Death to the Image::Hail The New Flesh" 156/663 FOR LIFE HOMES

Maelhavok

What exactly is "Operation : Virus" ?
"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

Kiki

Quote from: Doktor Hellfire on June 09, 2015, 08:26:05 AM
What exactly is "Operation : Virus" ?

Operation Virus comes from the Assault on Reality, if I remember right it's in the back of the book near the end.
This is the description from the oistar guide:
The distribution of fliers, tagging, stickers, and the proliferation of DKMU material. The most efficient way to fulfill this mission is a MP, or Mischief Pack. The contents of the MP should include tape, spray paint, chalk, a knife, flashlight, fliers, wheat paste, and any other materials one may find useful.

Chov has some great stuff up on his site here: http://www.hypersigil.org/foray/category/mischief-pack/

For myself, I have used glamourbombing as the primary way to proliferate the material (you'll notice that the glamourbombing manual comes as part of a mischief pack, in which numerous DKMU related materials are included). I find that it comes and goes in waves of activity; the heaviest of activity for myself is in the fall, although I like to get down some in the summer too.

I'd like to do a whole month of glamourbombing this summer where all of the ideas in the glamourbombing manual are done in succession. I'm also doing a mini-chalk glamourbombing guide for a workshop I'm giving this fall. <3

Sheosyrath

Kiki is spot on, Operation Virus was one of our propaganda sessions relating to DKMU and LS.
"Death to the Image::Hail The New Flesh" 156/663 FOR LIFE HOMES

empath23

Ive been slacking on my "child of mercury" podcast,  and I think it would keep me on the ball if we did a weekly round table streamed somewhere or if I could get together another person or two with experience editing video and we could change it from being my podcast to being a generalized esoteric discussions with relation guess speakers. We'll do an hour long timeline at first but if they run over they run over, so give yourself plenty of time to disconnect early if you need to.

The email I just set up for this: dkmupod@Safe-mail.net

==empath23==

Quote from: Kiki on February 18, 2015, 08:39:03 PM
Current DKMU project list. If you would like to head up/manage/ do something up, please comment below with your handle on the forum as well. This will hopefully become part of some monthly workings so we can do more as a group.