News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The Ellis Web

Started by Bane, February 22, 2015, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bane

I'm putting together a massive collection of links and contacts for allowing me to find basically anything occult on the Web. for this I'm working with the Goetic demon Paimon, who is incredibly useful for such things. I need some people who are good with advertising though.  Anyone particularly strong on that front?

Sheosyrath

*Raises Hand* I also love Paimon, he's what started this whole mess actually...
"Death to the Image::Hail The New Flesh" 156/663 FOR LIFE HOMES

Maelhavok

What a coincidence. I consider Paimon to be my primary Patron.

AND I know a bit about disseminating information.

What do you have in mind?
"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."

Moon1ight

Wow guys, I know that this isn't quite the thread's topic, but I'm just very interested. You mention the Goetia, and I always wanted to know how a modern, khaotic approach of working with it might be. The classical summonings, especially with the metal seals, just seem not very practical.

So how do you work with them? Maybe someone can elaborate on that in another thread or so? It would be immensely appreciated, probably not just by me.
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Sheosyrath

I could absolutely help you out, I will write up a post and post it later on today or tomorrow.
"Death to the Image::Hail The New Flesh" 156/663 FOR LIFE HOMES