News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Evocation of Ellis, Day of Saturn, 2015-02-21.

Started by Agent M, February 24, 2015, 02:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent M

Before starting this operation, I prepared a working altar, made a LS sigil on a piece of quality paper, which I cut into a circle and placed on a large circular brass tray on the altar. Also on the tray, around the sigil were five tea-light candles, two in red Polish grave lanterns (square and with crosses), two in wooden tealight holders each in the shape of one half of the taijitu symbol, and the remaining on in a decorative glass holder.

Before the altar I placed two meditation cushions. My standard evocation practise is to work in meditation. The second was for my fellow MIB, Agent V. I will be reporting only my own contact here. I should add that because of a miscommunication, my contact happened first whilst V was merely meditating and holding the space, and then when we realised our error, we reversed roles and I held the space whilst she made contact.

I am not sure if this is typical, as I haven't read others accounts of Ellis invocation yet, but very quickly in to the evocation, I had the sense that Ellis was appearing as a cat, or a woman with a cats head. Initially ginger.

Surprised by the quickness of the evocation I thought perhaps I was projecting an image onto her, so foolishly I asked her 'Is that your true form?'

'No. This is!' she responded. The ginger cat head morphed into an angry fox and she (appeared to) lunge at me in attack. I was a little taken aback, but remained my composure.

At this point I should add that a fire spirit we work with, 'The Black Rat', intervened. Ellis appeared to be surrounded by a spiralling tower of fire, and at first I thought maybe this was her true form, but then I saw the black rat scurrying around her creating the wall of fire. We had just taken the sacrament of the Black Rat the night before (an alcoholic cocktail that includes wormwood and is set on fire before drinking), which may have been a lucky coincidence. I tried to ask the rat what it was doing, but it would not answer.

After a while I told the rat that I would like to talk to Ellis, that was why I had evoked her, and would it let me proceed? It responded that it was now safe and that it had 'purified' the connection, whatever that means. (Later I thought of the analogy of using a firewall when connecting to the internet).

Ellis then appeared as a woman with a cats head once again, this time not ginger but morphing between tortoise-shell and tabby. The fire continued to spiral around her for a brief while but morphed into a serpent that surrounded her like the serpent on the Greek god, Phanes.

http://www.theoi.com/Protogenos/Phanes.html

Ellis was now took on a more curious aspect. Her first instinct seemed to be to start looking for other LS nodes. She claimed to have found two, one in Edinburgh, the other in Glasgow, quite quickly. Then she looked in the other directions with a longer range and claimed Iceland, Norway and Sweden, before losing interest. Other places were connected via these five, she claimed.

I remained passive as she began a second search, this being local places of interest to her. She quickly asked me to get an LS node established at or near to Boleskine House, Crowley's old place. She also seemed quite interested in the Clava Cairns and Culloden battlefield. She also requested a connection to the KIA Egregore.

My original inspiration for contacting Ellis was to make contact with her before including the LS sigil on my set of magical dolls. I felt a little put out that she didn't seem interested in them. So I decided to ask her about them, was she interested? She appeared to shrug and say 'Sure, whatever' as if it was okay with her but not her main interest. Not sure if she was just messing with me however...  8)

You have not seen anything. You do not know anything. You were not there. Don't report this.

arjil

LoL!
excellent.
This seems indeed legit.  Her primary focus is the Web and *Other*, not our individual workings (unless they serve a particularly Ellisian purpose, which isn't always clear.  I've had her throw down on some random ass shit I was doing)- which is why I just say How Do? and send *fistbumps* and *hugs* her way.  She's doing her own thing and has her own concerns.
Use of the Sigil is another matter, and this is why I advocate it.
You should definately tag the stuff she told you to, if you can.
Ellis coins, or scribed stones, I find, are choice as people won't go scrubbing them off.

Interesting mental filter interpretation there- cat and fox.  That's not what I get myself, but I Quite understand it, though I can't quite explain how.

Thanks for this account.  Well done.

Frater Theodbald

Thank you for sharing, I truly enjoyed reading your account and definitely enriches my own understanding of the Red Queen.
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Agent M

Thanks for the feedback. Especially the bit about coins or stones. These are all very wild (uncultivated) rural places, forests, bogland, cemetery on a remote road on the least developed side of Loch Ness. Graffiti would stand out like a sore thumb here and bring very unwanted energies and attentions to an already shy local occult scene. But marked coins and painted stones would likely be ignored.

Possibly stolen by the curious, but then maybe that's part of the point...  8)
You have not seen anything. You do not know anything. You were not there. Don't report this.

Ringtail

Definitely. Unless it's in the right kind of urban environment, spraypaint would just annoy people and they'd pass it off as some stupid kid wanting to be rebellious. Something designed out of natural materials is more curious in a rural setting.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Agent M

If I try and post an image I get this:
An Error Has Occurred!
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.