News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Just a little something

Started by Aliga, April 18, 2015, 01:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aliga

This is just a stream of thought that kind of bubbled up on its own the other day. Thought some of you might enjoy it.

I am a Magickian, an Occultist, a Wizard, a Shaman, a Sorcerer. I bend the fabric of this illusion known as "reality." I fire sigils, conjure spirits, consult Tarot, and throw "voo." I tweak chance in my favor and pluck at the strings of Fate.

Many occultists are quick to define themselves in opposition to the "normal" - but the reality we see is just as much an illusion as Mundanity.  Uncle Al Crowley may have been a windbag, but that doesn't make him wrong - every man and woman IS a star, and every one deserves the opportunity to live at the highest potential.

I am the connection between the Magickal and the Mundane. I live, I work, I eat, sleep, and breathe; I maintain multiple interpersonal relationships on multiple levels, some share my fascination with the spirit world, while others are content to ignore it. I am the same as any person on this planet, living life in the most satisfactory manner I can manage.

I am Human - fallible, powerful, limited, emotional, clever, stubborn, varied, and - most importantly - with infinite potential. I live within the in-between space separating the Magickal from the Mundane, always experiencing both. I live within the Veil, even while I tear it asunder, because the beauty and wonder of each world can only enhance that of the other - I see it, and it is worth sharing with all the stars of Earth.

I am a Sorcerer, and reality is a much stranger (and more wonderful) place than we have been led to believe. There is Magick in the world just begging for release . . . so what are you waiting for?

Frater Theodbald

Most certainly is motivating !  :D
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi