News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Ellis Skype Group?

Started by Order's Bane, April 25, 2015, 07:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Order's Bane

How about an Ellis Skype chat group? Basically someone could make one on Skype and anybody who is interested in getting involved can give their Skype name through pm and be added into the group. It could potentially allow for quick communication, as you can both post messages or talk in a call. You can also type messages during calls in Skype if you don't have microphone or don't wish to speak.

Moon1ight

Absolutely great idea in my opinion! Skype is a pretty good tool for a quick chat -- more comfortable than IRC at least for me. At least if multiple of us actually have it.

Of course, since it now belongs to Microsoft, you have to expect that everything is being read potentially, but this is probably true for most of the internet today...

So, folks, if you have Skype and are interested, drop a line in this thread, then we can PM each other our skype-names. Not like the NSA can't read PMs, probably they can if they care, but at least the spam-bots won't get them from a pm.

Thanks a lot for this idea, Order's Bane!

Edit: I also wrote you a pm :)
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Order's Bane

I've created a group for those who wish to use Skype for this. Though be careful not to make them paranoid with what you say since Microsoft owns Skype.

Lorenzo Martinez

I'm very interested in the skype group.

Order's Bane

Not sure if this would be a good idea or not cause of possible surveillance. Advice?

Bane

I remember us doing this once and Deffy just ending up getting a blow job live on air. I remember this because I was at work at the time.

Ahavah Ain Soph

"Cause of possible surveillance."
See, here's the thing: If they had any interest in you and your bullshit at all you'd already have disappeared. They're (the royal "they") not interested in you, they're not interested in dkmu, or perhaps they want to let it run its course, or any number of things. At the end of the day, they obviously don't want to take you away, and anything you do is observed at any given point. You have a cell phone? Your conversations and locations are all known when it's around you. Facial recognition is everywhere. The computers which process personality know you better than you know you. Hell, GOOGLE knows you better than you know you for the most part. If they had any interest in what you're doing at all they would already have done something about, or they already have all the information they could ever need or want.

So in short, don't let your paranoia stop you from chatting with some people on Skype about some random occult bullshit, no matter how real or rebellious it is. You're not as important as you think, and if you were there would be absolutely nothing you could do about it.

Order's Bane

Quote from: Ahavah Ain Soph on April 26, 2015, 11:46:29 PM
"Cause of possible surveillance."
See, here's the thing: If they had any interest in you and your bullshit at all you'd already have disappeared. They're (the royal "they") not interested in you, they're not interested in dkmu, or perhaps they want to let it run its course, or any number of things. At the end of the day, they obviously don't want to take you away, and anything you do is observed at any given point. You have a cell phone? Your conversations and locations are all known when it's around you. Facial recognition is everywhere. The computers which process personality know you better than you know you. Hell, GOOGLE knows you better than you know you for the most part. If they had any interest in what you're doing at all they would already have done something about, or they already have all the information they could ever need or want.

So in short, don't let your paranoia stop you from chatting with some people on Skype about some random occult bullshit, no matter how real or rebellious it is. You're not as important as you think, and if you were there would be absolutely nothing you could do about it.

I know they wouldn't believe it but thing is they could use it to say that we are vandals/a "graffiti" group. I recently switched to Yandex browser and email for privacy, also getting proton mail. At where I live they are even allowed to remotely access your computer files now.

Moon1ight

Yeah, we sure are a "graffiti group", to which we provide ample evidence in our own picture galleries which show dozens of public LS tags :D If they care to prove that we are a graffiti group.... they do not need any Skype at all.

I agree with our Endless Love (Ahavah Ain Soph -- I'm currently studying Hebrew A2 :D) that they do not care and if they do care, anything we say on skype isn't going to change anything (because the public forum is sufficient evidence :D). So there's no actual security threat involved.

Later today I'll write all who answered in this thread pm's, so we can link up.

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

Kiki

Quote from: Clockwork_Ghost on April 26, 2015, 09:35:09 PM
I remember us doing this once and Deffy just ending up getting a blow job live on air. I remember this because I was at work at the time.

lol. I miss INFN Skype time.

Moon1ight

Sorry, bit late. Just wrote a pm to all who posted in the thread.

Roni Jean

This is of interest to me. Sending a PM.