Official way of Conjuring/Inviting Eris and making a request?

Started by Order's Bane, May 21, 2015, 06:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Order's Bane

Are there any official ways of summoning/inviting Eris/Discordia and then communicating with her to make a request?

I would like to summon in order to request her to weaken the influence of Order at where I live including the social order. At where I live I think its a special case with its unhealthily low concentration of entropy/chaos. So the help of Eris/Discordia or any really large influence deity associated with Chaos may be required to get the continent out of its stasis of order, to open way for the assault on reality, the grip of order is really strong here.

Order's Bane

Gryps Phallacious

I think you're sort of missing the point of Eris by asking of "official" ways of summoning Her. There is an Eris Invocation on page 50 of the Apocrypha Discordia (this is a direct download link), but it (like most rituals in the A.D.) requires 5 participants. If you are looking for generally Discordian rituals, the Apocrypha Discordia is a great place to look. My advice would be to just make something up; that'll work better than any sort of "official summoning spell". Eris isn't into tradition & the official.
Γρυψ Φαλλαχιος, Επισκοπον of ðə dɔɪ'æl aʊ'æl kə'bæl. Agender, they/them/their pronouns. Discordian Chaote.

Order's Bane

Quote from: Gryps Phallacious on May 22, 2015, 07:42:02 PM
I think you're sort of missing the point of Eris by asking of "official" ways of summoning Her. There is an Eris Invocation on page 50 of the Apocrypha Discordia (this is a direct download link), but it (like most rituals in the A.D.) requires 5 participants. If you are looking for generally Discordian rituals, the Apocrypha Discordia is a great place to look. My advice would be to just make something up; that'll work better than any sort of "official summoning spell". Eris isn't into tradition & the official.

Any way of invoking Eris without having other people around? There aren't any people who practice the occult at where I live or would be willing to be involved with Eris. I'm pretty much the only one and people will very often freak out over the non-mundane, even the slightest.

Or atleast are there any really popular and most successful solo methods?