News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Shadow people attacks increasing? And who are they?

Started by Order's Bane, June 18, 2015, 08:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Order's Bane

There were several articles on the attacks and sightings of beings people call "shadow people" increasing. Any idea what these beings are? Their intentions and how to protect yourself from the attacks, along with why they are increasing?

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2012/01/shadow-people-attacks-on-humans-increasing-1662881.html

Chayote

If 'they' are the same ones I experienced (and still do experience): Hatred-Shadows. Pure condensed hatred, this is something I'm very sure of. This sureness born out of personal experience. I'll drop in here again to go more into detail ... one good method against them is Sex, as I found out. Like the Hippies said: "Make Love not War"  :P 8) . Would have been nicer if they had determined modern consensual reality *sigh*. Anyway, in my experience sex is the most appropriate means against such 'beings'.

Make the people horny who are forced to hate by their fucking consensus ...  ::)

If someone is interested, I'd examine my records to give you a more detailed insight. But only if someone is. It's an old thread, and hatred is a well-known phenomenon to mankind - and there are many ways to deal with it. Essential is only not to give any fear to 'them' ...

... like dogs  ;D . And I think we prefer the other way round ... hope we still do. Gods, not Dogs.

Chayote.
X a T u r i n g - Let the enemies of freedom fear the Great Worm !

Lola Snowe

Quote from: Chayote on March 02, 2016, 06:09:58 PM
Anyway, in my experience sex is the most appropriate means against such 'beings'.

Make the people horny who are forced to hate by their fucking consensus ...  ::)

If someone is interested, I'd examine my records to give you a more detailed insight. But only if someone is. It's an old thread, and hatred is a well-known phenomenon to mankind - and there are many ways to deal with it. Essential is only not to give any fear to 'them' ...

... like dogs  ;D . And I think we prefer the other way round ... hope we still do. Gods, not Dogs.

Chayote.

These are the same sorts of entities that attack me during sleep paralysis, if I am interpreting this correctly. And like you, I've discovered sex as a defense against them. I was quite surprised to read this actually! I had thought the defense was simply a weird quirk of my own discoveries rather than something anyone else had attempted. I'd definitely be interested in hearing more of your insights on the matter.

Chayote

Can perhaps take a little time, but will follow for sure ... a week or so, in the worst case. Much 'strange' work to do for me at the moment *g*  8)

Chayote

My discoveries ... they're an important factor in today's world. As I wrote, pure condensed hatred, not accepted by the ones who produce this hate ... or intentionally produced and let loose. To go for those who are meant with this hatred, usually spiritual people with a free will. Holy-War -Shit, initially started by ... ?????????????????? ... but definitely NOT by those who have got 'Holy War' in their religious programmings. To me, they're nothing but the first (and obviously best) victims. I think your Black-Triangle-Alien-Thing is as close to it as the reason I found to explain it to myself - the 'Archons' (Nag-Hammadi-Codex). Cosmic mind-parasites, and ... "Let there be LORFF". Both the same, in my opinion, except that the DKMU-Version 's stripped off all kinds of religious bullshit ... trying to see things as they are. And in fact I believe, that no one has got the right explanation up to now. We'll see ... perhaps we will, some day  ::) .

Since I have become a 'part of the solution', I didn't think much about it; just began to fight either sexually or by sending it back to its source, to give awareness of the hate to those, who were unconsciously used by ???whomever??? and to overload those who do it intentionally. Sometimes I do both, but I prefer only to use it sexually ... there's more than enough hate in the world today *sigh*. If you've got a good connection to your own shadow (one of the things my "Star of the Forgotten Ones" (https://www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?topic=285.0) is good for ... please experiment for yourself, I myself can't still tell you all about it, and perhaps never will (I love this kind of shit - uncertainty rules 8) ) ... feel free to contact me for deeper insights, if you want, it only could take a little time for me to answer. At the moment I seldomly got the time to sit down and write calmy enough to produce a posting usable for anyone here. And bullshit-posting is definitely not my thing - already enough of it in the www  ;) .

Read Ya  :) 8)  ...

mahi

sounds very similar to the flyers of carlos castaneda's writings.

from my understanding of castaneda, if sex was to be a strategy, it would be a non-ejaculatory sex, using the flow of energy that is present with foreplay and everything up to but not including ejaculation helps rejuvenate the body.

i don't claim to be good at this type of sexuality, i haven't found partners that are a good compatibility for that practice.  it takes a certain level of compatibility to deal with the unexpected effects of gaining power from the orgone realm.