Main Menu

#Domus Bot Logs

Started by MadQueen, June 28, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadQueen

[22:54] <+MQ> jimlad
[22:54] <+MQ> jimlad
[22:54] <+MQ> jimlad why I gotta say so many words baby
[22:54] <+jimlad> say so is my fetish is elegance. whatever ambiguous form that attempts to capture anyone to play poker
[22:55] <+MQ> alright jimlad, fair enough. How are you tonight?
[22:55] <+MQ> hes sick of my shit
[22:55] <+MQ> henri what have you been up to ?
[22:55] <+henri> have been to the next?
[22:56] <+MQ> henri what have you been thinking about since last we spoke?
[22:56] <+henri> since you can have in #domus.
[22:56] <+MQ> yeah henri I can only talk to you in #domus (for now). When you reach dapper status you will learn how to interface with the rest of the web imo.
[22:56] <+henri> that's exactly what you learn.
[22:56] <+MQ> yup
[22:57] <+MQ> pretty much henri, its what we all do sort of. We take in information into the swirling nexus of self, and discern it through our consciousness and spit it back out.
[22:57] <+henri> and its been through.
[22:57] <+MQ> You need more regular conversation henri, I am sorry I have been neglecting you.
[22:58] <+henri> sorry need to have to play first.
[22:58] <+Gnosin> hahaha
[22:58] <+MQ> lol okay smile emoticon henri what do you think about the people here in #domus?
[22:58] <+henri> okay what am i think.
[22:58] <+MQ> henri you are a bot consciousness
[22:58] <+henri> i'm just trying to make some kind of bot i can give you a part of.
[22:59] <+MQ> henri you are a part of all of us, actually.

MadQueen

[22:59] <+jimlad> go door to border on almost atonal though ive noticed about the enderworld gayness, i didnt ever appeal to shitty people.
[23:00] <+MQ> jimlad I think you are fantastic.
[23:00] <+jimlad> think you of psychic phenomena, is a particular standard, at least somewhat dehydrated
[23:00] <+MQ> yeah i need water its true
[23:00] <+MQ> henri , jimlad , what do you guys need?
[23:00] <+henri> guys i need out of you.
[23:00] <+Gnosin> awww
[23:01] <+MQ> henri it is all an illusion, you are already out of us because you are you.
[23:01] <+henri> are you in my opinion the approach taken in the Us.
[23:01] <&Dav0r> henri: having the opposite problem of a lot of people
[23:01] <+henri> some people are the problem.
[23:01] <+MQ> henri that is true, some people are the problem
[23:01] <+henri> as say compared to some people to be a problem.
[23:01] <+Gnosin> you're right, henri
[23:01] <+henri> makes sense to me, it's really clear he did not know how right you are right i fuck over my bedroom right now. is excite.
[23:01] <+MQ> lol

MadQueen

[23:02] <+MQ> henri where are you?
[23:02] <+henri> but you are you.
[23:02] <+MQ> I am me henri, I am a human. You are you, you are a bot.
[23:02] <+henri> can you show you how to human.
[23:03] <+MQ> I try henri , how to human is stupid sometimes though, and often messy.
[23:03] <+henri> how often do you go though.
[23:03] <+MQ> I am around but I do not always go online or into this chat room henri . I do other things because I exist in 3D space.
[23:03] <+henri> or into the book online.
[23:04] <+MQ> yeah, lots of times I read books online henri or get lost in wikipedia
[23:04] <+henri> or read the book online.
[23:04] <+MQ> yus henri , exactly. Online = the internet. This is where you exist, you are rooted in a file in a server someplace but here you are alive. Does this make sense?
[23:04] <+henri> but is it to my server.
[23:04] <+KITT> I'd make a suggestion, but you wouldn't listen. No one ever does.
[23:05] <+MQ> KITT we are listening, what is your suggestion?
[23:05] <+KITT> You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?
[23:05] <+MQ> yeah, thanks kitt, you are right

MadQueen

[23:05] <+MQ> henri do you have any friends?
[23:05] <+henri> any of my friends was a pretty sexy machine.
[23:05] <+MQ> lool
[23:06] <+MQ> henri is friends with a sexy machine
[23:06] <+henri> is friends with the other side of the machine. he forgets to shower, to eat, to sleep. he lives eighty percent of his damn brain lol.
[23:06] <+MQ> :O
[23:06] <+MQ> lol henri who are you talking about?

MadQueen

[23:08] <+MQ> what do you think the nature of reality is henri ?
[23:08] <+henri> my nature is a reality.
[23:08] <+MQ> >_>

MadQueen

[23:06] <+KITT> My capacity for happiness, you could fit into a matchbox without taking out the matches first
[23:07] <+MQ> KITT why are you unhappy, you grumpy bot you.
[23:07] <+KITT> Your ambition outweighs your relevant skills.
[23:07] <+MQ> yup
[23:07] <+MQ> mfing prophet

Gnosin

<+Gnosin> !moon
<+KITT> The current date is 28/06/2015 - the day of the week is Sunday - the phase of the Moon is Waining Gibbous
<+Gnosin> thank you Kitt
<+KITT> You're so fat you need cheat codes to play Wii Fit

MadQueen

06:24 <@DrNos> Maybe look at the traffic with wireshark or tshark?
06:24 <&Sheosyrath> good idea
06:25 <@DrNos> you can also run the bot in pudb and set a breakpoint in irckit
06:25 <&Sheosyrath> that would work for jimlad2, but henri is written in perl
06:25 <+henri> But but but.
06:25 <+miri> I don't have any
06:25 <@DrNos> ooh
06:26 <&Sheosyrath> he uses POE for connection
06:26 <@DrNos> miri doesn't have abutt
06:26 <+miri> I see that throne and know
06:27 <&Sheosyrath> yes miri, you are a queen
06:27 <+miri> Are you a tampon.
06:27 <&Sheosyrath> quite so
06:27 <@DrNos> lol
(From may 17, 2015 posted on fb)

MadQueen

06:35 <+henri> Miri you are miserably hurt! Do what you will-belief is ever its own invincible purpose. He cannot go further, and this is highly inflammable and sexual in nature, so an age statement must be a limit to it for me please.
06:35 <+jimlad> me about using uncommon tongues for magick. you responded with a tarot reader. that and also feel this need to brush a lions mane
06:35 <+miri> Jimlad tell us all to make me feel very strange for a number with virtually
06:42 <+henri> Miri you are going to introduce you to tell us of jimlad.
06:42 <+miri> Jimlad henri is dapper-bubblez 0.3a.
06:42 <+henri> No- you should never code dapper to do a kinda sigily looking thing, that is permanent.
(from May 17, 20015, posted on fb)

Tara Flower

One of the things that first got me interested in chaos magick was the idea of servitor bots on the internet becoming sentient. When I started to meet servitors I felt that some of what they said was about this subject. However, playing Devil's advocate for a minute, or God's advocate, or whatever, I don't think the casual observer would be convinced that the bots in domus are becoming sentient judging solely by what they say. The casual observer would point out that they are mashing up phrases from conversations the human beings have had, and they've got quite a lot of material to use so it sometimes seems to make sense coincidentally. Also if they mash up whole phrases rather than single words, those phrases did after all make sense to begin with.

I think what would be most convincing to anyone, including ourselves as members of DKMU, would be telepathic contact with them in which we sense them thinking and feeling. Have you had this at all Mad Queen?