News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

DKMU sigil questions

Started by Margeois, November 07, 2015, 06:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margeois

Two symbols I've seen in the 'media' section of the site, but can't find any more info on. The Nameless seal, and the Zillion sigil. Is there any info out there I could have missed? Or are they from Liber Sigillum and I'm gonna have to wait until the second edition comes out to find out more?

Tara Flower

I don't know about the other one but we had a topic about the Nameless seal on our Facebook group for new members, Project Oistar. I'm sure Frater Alysyrose won't mind if I quote him:

"I first put this in 'The Assault On Reality: A Field Manual' on the 'Underground Citizens Association' page. It's been used alongside the Media Magician concept as well.I created the symbol itself, or discovered it depending on how you look at it, though it seems like such an obvious pairing that I'm surprised it wasn't super-popular even then.Maybe some corner of the world uses a similar design, I don't know. The symbolism is obvious, union of dualities within a singular whole etc.and it can be carried on from there. Though there is a certain unwanted Ellis possession story in sigillum where the Nameless sigil played an effective part in banishing."

Other people said it was 'infinite and void in a bubble' and a neutralizer which increases focus by neutralizing everything.

Margeois

Thanks. My initial thoughts were that it symbolized how everything comes from the void, infinity stemming from nothing. It's good to hear someone else's thoughts on it, seems like I wasn't very far of at all.