News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

is it alive?

Started by Qrall, December 06, 2015, 07:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qrall

Hello all!
I hope you are all having a wonderful time.
It seems as this place has been calling me, but am I hearing calls from beyond the grave?

After a few years of study and doing some workings here and there Ive taken it upon my self to really step it up this past year and in turn got that awesome feeling of "oh shit did i just level up". This led me to new desires and new ideas for my work and that of course took research and in doing so little bits of your fine group kept popping up (even though at first I wasn't aware it was you) till finally I arrived here. 
  I've never really worked with a group and have yet to participate in any sort of magickal community before, but this place seems to be along the path I'm a' walkin and I thought "what a lovely bunch, I should stop in, get acquainted and see what can be had by our encounters"     

Ahavah Ain Soph

I really do love how the occult community at large seems to think dkmu is dead. Maybe it is, and we're just a ghost, an echo. I doubt it.

Moon1ight

Welcome here!

As far as I can tell we are all quite active apart from each other but don't network much in this forum currently. The Facebook-Group is a bit more active, if you're into that. Still, this forum and the related DKMU-Material (e.g. de.scribd.com/collections/4145649/DKMU-AAO-scribd-docs ) are some of the greatest sources on magical information that I know.

Also http://www.chaosmatrix.org/ seems to be back up, on the subject of sources -- awesome!
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Qrall

awesome! thank you for the resources
I'll find my way over to those places and look forward to working with and learning from some the fine magicians therein.

Ringtail

I think you hit submit a second too late :D

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Kiki

We're just a quiet bunch- as long as alcohol isn't involved.

Maelhavok

"Wind, fire, that kind of thing..."