A model paradigm of magick to focus only on the material side of life and spirit

Started by spiderocelot, February 24, 2016, 06:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderocelot

The 4 pillars of life are Pussy, cashflow, lust and weed. I might add bodily fitness as another deity of mine. Tell me from a chaos magick perspective how these 4or 5 basic principals may be grouped according to my inclinations in autotheistic satanism.
I'm very bent on a paradigm of the self, going as far as to stay for practical purposes (a lot of schismatic power comes from this declaration) that there is nothing without or before the self. You are the center of all existence because you are perception of your own existence. Anything else doesn't matter when you're gone.
[/size]I suppose one might say this model might be used to find the keys and doors to this maze of your mind projected to the macrocosm (what would your mind be without the significance of the external world?). From a LaVeyan perspective a Satanist might paint a dante's inferno inspired artwork that shows the circles of hell according to his inclinations, this would ultimately be revered as a tapestry symbolically woven into the ideal flesh and blood derived from deeds, work and knowledge (perhaps this is the trinity). Books on my mind: Uncle Ramsey's Little Book of Demons Paradigmal Pirate Its my opinion that the most powerful of my sorceries, or at least the most emotionally involved and reverent involved the interpretation of matter and living and desire as the only 'spirituality'; I was convinced also that somehow in the working of the flesh and material world the demons exist here, in the (falsely labeled) 'impure' 'shell' of existence; that is, the natural world and life all around us. My magick is simple direct magick with at most a candle and cheap hoodoo botanica oils (I like those things...) , a bent to the psychological model of demonic entities (I see them more as currents than beings, at least this is my experience). Simple laveyan ritual, with a calling to the 4 quarters, and a meditation on the attributes, 'color' and name of the entity at hand as well as burning a petition with the written request.Meditation is a principal I also want to learn, this may turn into a pathworking instead of silence, to quiet the mind and therefore quiet the self. it would be attributed to the autotheistic side, NIHILISTIC extreme that there is nothing worthy of notice but the self in its silent, still, EXISTING material state. I've even thought of making a black-mass centric paradigm negating the existence of magick and spirituality. Theres a certain tapped power in believing nothing to exist outside of the self.

Ringtail

Wait... what are you asking? How to group them? How is pussy different from lust, and do you not care for other intoxicants, and what about good food and other bodily pleasures besides sex? But mostly, what are you asking?

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

spiderocelot

To produce and magnify the only shit in life that keeps me sane.

I'm not cut for the 'spiritual' thing anymore. It became a waste of time.

Ringtail

Still don't know what you're asking me. Is it that you want me to grant you a life a material immersion? K, granted. Go and enjoy, and remember to burn some occasional bank notes in my name.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

spiderocelot

Total immersion in gold and reefer smoke and pussy. We might designate an earthly money god as the sole creator of all these things.