News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

From the other side ...

Started by Chayote, February 26, 2016, 06:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chayote

... just of the ocean, i meant  ;) .

Hi! I'm Sebastian ("Chayote"), 40 and from Hamburg (Germany) ... far away from the most of you, but actually the DKMU-way and philosophy has been the only one that made me think "THIS is something I comprehend ... this is me !". Don't understand why I didn't find you earlier, I'm stuck in Magick since the End of 1999, and since 2003 it started to fuck up my life completely ... but made it interesting as hell. Could have made it much easier when I had known you earlier ... *sigh* ... As I read about Trigag, it felt fuckin' familiar. And Doombringer saved my ass ... have him around me since then and he helps me to ... let's say "fuck some fucking fuckers who tried to fuck me" :P 8) . So, enough of the word "fuck" for today :D  Doombringer is the only one of the DKMU Godforms I'm in permanent contact with; he brought me 'back in shape' out of Chaos I couldn't cope with anymore ... together with Yog Sothoth and a loud sounding "LORFF"  :o , as a little hint to what bothered me for about 10 years or so. Ellis herself too is in growing contact to me since then (for she is a part of his presence, I suppose). Maat Magick has become another strong influence for me, but practically only the Forgotten Ones have proved to be valid for my path, and in its wholeness Maat Magick seems to be more the 'future thing' - my present now is Chaos, the other side of the coin ... and the one I love more  ;)  .

I think I'll stop writing here for now, else it becomes a novel or something ... I'll try to be here every day, for some (many) reasons I nearly totally boycott Facebook and prefer the classical 'forum-style'. So I'll try to bring some life back here with some insights into my personal Magick ... we'll see if this is interesting for you, I always was a solitary worker with my very own system ... but my instincts tell me: "we're compatible"  8) .

Hope my English is understandable, school's out for a looooong time  ::) . Any questions? Ask! ;)

Looking forward to join you here ... every day once when I'll find the time.

Chayote.
X a T u r i n g - Let the enemies of freedom fear the Great Worm !

czvni

Hallo! Wilkommen! Du bist aus Hamburg?

Ich bin ein neu Mitgleid, aber ich bin aus Amerika und lernen Deutsch (Es tut mir leid für mein schlecht Deutsch... ich bin ein enfänger... benutze Duolingo).

But welcome! :D

Chayote

Danke !  :)

Yap, aus Hamburg. Sankt Pauli - dort, wo ein Chaot wie ich sich wohlfühlt  ;) . Red-Light-and-Party-District with many crazy people around. Und keine Sorge wegen deinem Deutsch: Man versteht es sehr gut. Das einzige Problem ist die Grammatik, und die ist selbst für Deutsche manchmal zu schwierig :D . So never mind ...  8) .

Moon1ight

Wooooow, a German :) Welcome! I'm in Germany as well, Thüringen though, so rather far away.

Quote"THIS is something I comprehend ... this is me !"

I couldn't agree more. "Welcome to Yourself", as it were.

You might already have it but here's a good selection of DKMU pdfs maintained by Kiki, if you need some more things to read :) https://de.scribd.com/collections/4145649/DKMU-AAO-scribd-docs

Also we have this gallery which you might already have found -- many interesting pictures there ;) http://www.dkmu.org/index.php?Itemid=6&option=com_dkmumedia
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Chayote

Thanks  :) ! Hope I find the time to be here as often as I promised - got a lot of Khaos to handle in my hometown these days ... meanwhile, I simply call it life  8) ;) . Cool to know some other Germans are here; we definitely do need Marauders *sigh* ::) .

Life has become weirder than I've ever thought - and I love it. More than ever. I must be mad...e for it ;D  !

@Moonlight: I've read the books and already got them on my harddrive. First of all the "Manual for the strange Psyche" ... gave me all I had to know that this is something that could fit me. As I said, I've got my own system - but we're definitely akin. "To live a life worth dying for" ... even if it sometimes "scares the shit out of us".

Chayote

I may be wrong ... but I don't think so. If not: Thank You  :) , all who were involved creating "it". If no one of you knows what I mean, this post is redundand *g*. Otherwise, it's meant from the heart ... and doesn't need an answer.

Even if I can't be here as often as I wanted, there are already a few things I've got in mind to share with you. Can't say when I'm able to do this, but I certainly will ... too much to do here, and I f****ing love it that way 8) ;) !