News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Started by Lock3r, April 25, 2016, 01:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lock3r

Hello, my name is Lock3r, 34 years old and i live in Brazil. I am a practitioner of Chaos Magick are a few years.
Recently I have been dedicated to the study of possible intereactions between Chaos Magick and Cyberpunk/Cyberculture, "open source" movement, hacking, etc.

Searching the net I came to DKMU. I read the Oistar Guide and now im reading the" Khaos Magick & Urban Shamanism". Delicious works!

My English is not 100% but I'm interested in keeping in contact, learn, cooperate and join the gang.

Saluton!

Ringtail

Welcome. Don't get scared off by the lack of activity, it's mostly on facebook.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Kiki

Welcome ^.^ Glad you liked the Oistar Guide, check out the Assault on Reality when you are done with Khaos Magick and Urban Shamanism.

Lock3r

Thanks all,

Quote from: Ringtail on April 27, 2016, 10:29:39 AM
Welcome. Don't get scared off by the lack of activity, it's mostly on facebook.

I'll join the facebook group!

Quote from: Kiki on April 27, 2016, 12:13:18 PM
Welcome ^.^ Glad you liked the Oistar Guide, check out the Assault on Reality when you are done with Khaos Magick and Urban Shamanism.

Nice, i'm thinking of translating the guide to the Portuguese.

Regards!

Virtua Adepta

Ringtail

Actually, some of us would prefer it if you didn't join facebook and just kept posting here...

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Rasafar

Greetings! I'm out of the Facebook loop myself for personal reasons, but rejoined here in hopes of getting some more content going on the forums themselves, and maybe get some new bodies into IRC.

I'm rereading the AoR myself, going to be going through things, eventually start taking some notes as well in preparation of getting down in the ditches again. Welcome to yourself.