News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

thing that doesn't like us doing what we do?

Started by arjil, May 07, 2016, 09:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arjil

Thing, current, presence,  function of reality, antimagick agenda, *something* that doesn't like us, and fucks with us when we do what we do sometimes.  I've noticed it for years.  Others seem to as well.  Thoughts?

Aliga

Personally, the only time I've noticed that is when I'm either bumping into the Judeo-Christian paradigm (those spirits really tend to not like me), or as a very general, vague resistance that I've always attributed to consensus reality (it doesn't feel like it has any particular "source," which I'm pretty good at feeling out). *Shrug*?

MoonMoon

Yeah, I'd agree with Aliga -- Abrahamic paradigms carry an extreme antimagical current, that is true. Kinda have to tiptoe around those. I occasionally find the thingy weirdly lurking around pockets of sufficiently-persistent "skeptic" currents, too, and also just weirdly crawling out of the woodwork sometimes when I'm throwing around big enough magicks.

Aside from that, well. I'm curious if I should like, paste here what I've mentioned on FB? Whatcha think, Arjil? I did mention I was gonna start a thread over here, thankfully you remembered to do that since I forgot completely.
Stay colorful, my friends.

Dragon