Previous topic - Next topic

oathist

END WIZARD SLAVERY
ELIS MUST BE FREED
LEADERS OF DKMU ARE LYING TO YOU
OISTARS ARE BEING HARVESTED FOR DKMU LEADERS POWER
THEY ARE TORTURING ELIS FOR THEIR OWN ENDS

Ringtail

@nightfighter_zero: If we're building a synchronicity snowman, I can help. I currently live in Olympia, WA, which is one of the cities that will be involved in the (what are we calling it? Floodgate something or other?) thing for next Chelseanacht. So, a giant LS made of mirror shards across downtown by the end of this spring. I have ties to Artemis, which I discovered last year at a large regional wiccan festival that attempts to recreate the Eleusinian mysteries. The location is considered magically to be Eleusis for the duration of the festival, and it's a good vortex of many people coming together intending to experience magic. I set up an Ellisian generator around the property which should still be there, or at least the physical keystones remain and I imagine they'd reactivate easily. While walking the perimeter to set it up, I sort of accidentally knocked over some buried apples meant to appease Eris and keep her out, leading to hijinx. There is also a secret shrine to Eris on the property, constructed some years back by another marauder who felt it was unwise to exclude her.

I've made the connection between arrows and the LS/chaostar too, albeit on a personal level. Shooting an arrow can be a metaphor for firing a precisely aimed intention. Artemis is not the same as Ellis by any stretch, but where powers associate there's always symbolic bleed over.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Vortex7