News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Road tripping again

Started by Ringtail, July 08, 2016, 01:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringtail

[I don't know where to post this.]

It's late at night and I probably *should* wait, sleep, and review this in the morning before posting, like a cautious adult. Obviously, I make a poor adult.

I set off, again, to seek magic.
This time I have a car, and possibly a dog after I pass Colorado.
And I have a goal now beyond displacement and survival. See, I can move energy, talk to things, manipulate belief, all to an extent, but the glamourspark that crosses between mind and world hits me on a whim and then vanishes for months. To the degree that the knowledge of this thing's location can be transmitted, I believe it's best done directly, as the connection through sigils and egregores is very hit and miss and so far hasn't lived up to the advertising. I love you more that you think, or I love the idea of you, maybe, to be more honest, because it's time for some honesty. Meet with me and I'll give you what I have, which is action. We'll brainstorm something in person, or walk until ideas find us, or just pick a spot and start building power until something happens. I'm not opposed to intoxicated late night philosophy, either. Ignore me, and fuck you, I'll do it all myself. I'll take this place apart.
I seek the X-factor, but that's not entirely why I'm travelling. It's because I like it, and because synchronicity and truth find one more easily within a volatile lifestyle.
My will is focused. My goal is singular. Dear Chaos, lift me, because too many zones on this planet are windless.
Dear Otherness, what is it going to take? Blood? I've given you blood. Psychedelic drugs? I've gone to near blackout. My undivided attention? Well here the fuck I am.
I am physically smearing ketchup on myself right now. Mmm, how about a little minced onion on top of that? Look tasty?
Dear Doombringer. Fuck you for not responding, you overhyped piece of shit. Meet me in the field if you want to see me again.
Dear Ellis. Bite me, bitch.

I've been practicing and I've found some energetic buttons, so to speak, that I intend to keep mashing. I'll keep practicing as I travel, now that I can do so without distraction, and if some mugs see or hear something weird in the process, well, that can hardly be helped.

This particular trip starts in western Washington and ends in late August in Flagstaff. That's the plan, anyway. I leave for Portland tomorrow morning.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

jafung

Moon1ight

All the Best to You and safe travels! Khaos provides.
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Ringtail

Old thread, this is from over a year ago.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.