Aelie (Male) or "Aeliea (Female). "The virtual Oneiroi Astral Walkers

Started by Lolan Ah Sine, November 28, 2016, 01:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolan Ah Sine

Aelie (Male) or "Aeliea (Female). "the Astral Walkers (as shown to me)"

May be of the "Morpheus Pantheon" also know as the Dream Walker Spirits. Where they communicate messages through images and stories created as dreams. Such a virtual hybrid or Oneiroi Spirit-form was expected as an outgrowth of a the conscious Ellis dwelling both in and out of a "Phantasus"-type cyber-world of her birth-land. Aelie and "Aeliea as a son & daughter would be considered a buddings rather than a birthings and would move similar to the The Winged Morpheus Spirits." This would imply a LS Dream Catcher which resembles greatly the Web of Ellis - The name Aelie in reverse order is "Eilea". A random rearrangement of the letters (anagram) will give "Ileae" and the name Ileana: Variant sof Elena, a Spanish form of Helen, which is a cognate of the Greek Helenē, a name derived from ēlē (light) that without substance There is a Kabbalic component to the letters as well but oddly too complex for me to unravel but I would guesss most likely resulting in the meaning: "Intelligent or Zestful Spirit Light". - I have more to come on these new Manifestations as I perceive them -you may have a different experiential encounter. - In My Humble Opinion.