News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Meat curses

Started by spiderocelot, February 27, 2016, 10:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderocelot

I like meat. I eat a lot of meat to meet the requirements of my fitness- not obsessively, but I make sure to get at least some tilapia and chicken in for the day. I like organ meats; that is, heart, liver, etc etc. I like to think of my enemies, after all these years of earning proficiency in sadistic magick, as meat. I think of my enemies when eating meat, I think of them when I grind the knife through meat thats only partially dethawed, I think of them when I cook it. I'm convinced there is something to this wendigo myth.

I've been employing very simple on hand curses, since these pork sausages don't taste right to me, I've decided to use them experimentally in black magick instead. So far, I've seen 1 result overnight, the suicide of the best friend of a guy I know. Having seen this, I wonder what more is behind Ed Gein's Meat Curtains, and what sort of primalistic power is contained in the act of cutting a persons name into a serving of meat and than burying it. Generally I do this with a simple command, "Abaddon, bring about your wrath upon those I hate."

Have any of you employed similar methods?

Frater Theodbald

Now this is something I'll want to try !
« Soyez libres !... Du jour où vous l'aurez voulu, vous aurez commencé à l'être ! »
- Éliphas Lévi

Lolan Ah Sine

I wanted to be the first to lovebomb you for  posting this and getting a mention on MEAT "CURSES"!?! - Deep Web Browsing 79

Nes

Not to mention, he named the episode after it. :)