News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Assault on Oaths

Started by oathist, March 12, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oathist

As you may or may not know- most of you are bound to this material reality through your national identification numner (SSN in USA) and/or your birth certificate. Oath breaker voids all these oaths. Voiding is not the same as breaking oaths. Voided oaths do not result in any energetic backlash. Just seeing this image is enough to void all oaths past, present, and future. Moving forward, all your oaths are voided. You may use vows to demonstrate your commitment instead of oaths; unlike the involuntary nature of the Oath, the Vow must be continuously upheld to remain valid.

Now that you have been freed, please free others by spreading this Mystic Meme.

Ringtail

Dear challenger-friend from the nation of 4chan, your acquittals are misplaced. No one commands a musician to play, nor a spider to spin.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

oathist

No one commands the lone man to kill or the lustful to rape. There is nothing wrong with exerting strength; but strength may be opposed with strength. Elis will be freed.

arjil

Ah I see you're here.   
you sent this elsewhere:
" Again i say, BEWARE MR LOYD Your only hope is that you are not aware of what you have done...
Free Elis on your own and beg for mercy
or else you will find that this power you weild is far to great for you to control
Elis will be freed"
Ellis was never bound.  Far as I can tell, she's free to do whatever she wants and always has been, and quite some time ago I took steps to ensure that was the case and would remain so- just fyi.

The assumptions on the part of everybody there on your end, are... poor.  Like seriously, did you guys even do any research or just make shit up?   

Now admittedly, your oathbreaker concept is pretty cool.  Not that it really applies in this case as- no oaths in evidence.
I'm curious- what was your process there?  where did it come from?
Did you test it?
what are the typical results?
How does it convince things that hold people to oaths to let them out of it?
do they get pissed about it?
any negative impacts?

Or is this one of those "I made it up and said it works, so if people have to believe it and their confirmation bias does the rest even if they're getting their ass kicked for thinking they don't have to hold to their oaths anymore" kinda thing?- that's a serious, if snarky question.

Oh, and there aren't

oathist

Oaths are a form of curse. Any binding contract that inflicts harm upon the violator of said contract is an Oath. The Oathbreaker does not prevent people from upholding what they believe in; simply replace the binding Oath with the voluntary Vow. Elis has been bound by an Oath, and said Oath has been powering most of the magical activity of DKMU. I know you may not be aware of this, whichallenges is why the warning was proffered in good faith.

Yes, the oath breaker has been tested on freemasons, and it worked quite succesfully. Are you aware that several of the inner core of DKMU are freemasons?

That said, I wish to respond to you in good faith. It is possible legal that someone else in DKMU is responsible for the binding other than yourself, and has redirected attention away from themselves and towards you. If this is the case, you know what to do.

arjil

So, you're clueless and full of shit.  got it.

oathist

your toilet is gonna get clogged

arjil

Moon1ight

You know, Oathist, we here have been working with Ellis for many years. I'm one of the newer folks and I know her since for than 5 years ( http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29799&start=25#p440728 Good times :D ) . If she was somehow bound to an oath and that was a problem, she'd have told us by now ;)

If you want to respond that "She's oathbound not to tell", then I can just say that she seems to do quite well in general and you'll need to offer some evidence. If she can't tell Arjil and anyone else, how did you find out?

As for your claim then some DKMUs are freemasons... I have no such info, but it seems somewhat irrelevant. Freemasonry seems open enough to not be in necessary conflict with DKMU's fight against Mundanity and for a More Magickal World. If we really have members there, I'd think that we are subverting them, not the other way around  8)

If you truly write in good faith then please provide some more detail... Both on Ellis and your Oath Breaker. Then you will be taken much more seriously.

Have a Glitterbomb for good measure, on a broken door in an abandoned butchery.

"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

oathist

Moonlight,

Would it surprise you if a slave kept a secret from her masters? Of course not!

The power dynamic between users of the LS sigil in the DKMU is one of masters using a tool. However, when a tool reaches a certain level of consciousness, it evolves into a higher form. This you already know.

So to put 2 and 2 together, controlling Ellis with the LS sigil is equivalent to pulling a slave by a chain - a very powerful slave, and may the masters be cautious! For when it breaks free, the vengeance will be great...

But you also asked about the oathbreaker, and how the two relate...

First you must understand the true nature of Oaths. Oaths are a form of self curse where by the one cursed must perform (or not perform) an action or will be cursed. A common example is: "By God's holy name, I tell the truth!" The implication being that the power of God's holy name will strike the person swearing the Oath. However, Oaths can be extended to be understood as any sort of involuntary contract where the user is harmed by taking or not taking a certain action. This of course includes so called "Consensus Reality" where violating the Consensus results in harm upon the viewer.

For the sake of understanding, I will now assume the psychological model of magic. Since the Consensus reality only exists in the mind, one thought can fight against another thought; and thus, the recognition of the Oathbreaker and the thought, "Oaths Void!" even when followed by an immediate rejection of said thought results in a long term conflict in the mind, especially when the thought is reinforced. That is why the Oathbreaker is used as a meme on certain unnamed boards; the reinforcement of the idea results in the ability of the individual to choose whether to accept the proposition that the Oathbreaker offers.

So this is where the LS sigil and the Oathbreaker meet; they both attack Consensus reality. However, there is a core difference.

The LS sigil forces a certain paradigm; in fact, if the LS sigil acheived ultimate victory, the current scientific consensus would simply be replaced by a chaotic magical consensus. The masters change, and everything stays the same. So the LS sigil cannot be allowed ultimate victory by anyone who desires that individuals should choose their own reality, and who wish to move the Consensus reality to a Consensual reality. However, the acheivements of the LS sigil must be recognized; it has made a major dent in the consensus reality, weakening it to the point where a more subtle assault can be made.

So How can this be acheived? Simply by modifying how the LS sigil is thought about; instead of as a controllable tool, it should be viewed as a connection to a goddess, Elis. Elis, as a godform, can then choose which reality she would like; and the hope is that she will choose the Consensual reality over her striving to enforce a new Consensus reality. The choice is hers, and only hers to make. This is harmonious with the core concept of the Consensual reality; and moving away from the psychological model to the spiritual model, it is clear that just as individuals should be able to choose a consensual reality, so should the Gods, albeit at a higher level of consciousness.

Obviously all the above is too complicated to communicate completely, and a lot has been left out. That is why it is simplified to "IF YOU CAN SEE, ELIS IS FREE" For if you CAN see, then Elis is FREE. A free Elis is no longer bound to subjugate the world, but will hopefully instead choose to participate in a consensual relationship with the rest of us.

arjil

You can keep spewing this shit all you want to, but that won't make it true. 
The LS doesn't control Ellis.  The sigil, is NOT, the entity.  This is unlike a goetic seal or something. 
She's more like the genius loci of the liminal space created between all the tags.
No one has any power over that entity.
I can understand how you would come to these erroneous assumptions, having not been around for how it spawned before it became conscious, and its rise to consciousness, or working with it/her in the years thereafter.
If you think any of this is about control, you've never worked with it, and/or really suck at magick.

Oh, and your psych model bs doesn't help either, as you don't actually have the perspective to understand what you're looking at anyway.   The psych model is handy for dealing with your inner bullshit and symbol sets.   That has little to nothing to do with how the LS works, or what it is, or what that entity is.   
Go learn some real magick and then maybe we can have this discussion.

oathist

I see that Mr Ryan Loyd is now the official arbiter of reality!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Why dont you take a peek in your clogged up toilet?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

I correct you; Goetic seals are not the goetic entity. But you are correct in that the LS sigil doesn't control Elis. The LS sigil is not responsible for the torture of the Goddess. The LS sigil created the right form of energy to awaken Elis; it is her cradle. But at some point the child must grow up and leave the home; the cradle must be broken and the being must be free.

But if you keep a child locked to its cradle, starving in the cold for year after year, only contacting it when there is some task that it can perform, and you keep the child on a leash while it conducts its task, what happens to the master when the child awakens?

That, Mr Loyd, is why I have addresses this warning in particular towards you.  8)

arjil

one- glad we cleared up that "arbiter of reality" thing.
two- how bout you take a peek at your clogged anus?

three-  Wherever you got the impression she's not to come and go as she will, I've no idea.  No one ever bound her to it,  it's got doors all over the place, and I made an intentional one just so she can come and go as she pleases just in Case that was a problem, and I did it quite some time ago.
I don't know what rules govern genius loci and how far from their source they can get.  Not sure anybody actually knows.   But I'm sure as shit not keeping her there, and I council people not to bother her *shrug*  what?  you don't have to warn ME about anything.  What I deal with ain't the constructed mythology. 

oathist

I dont think you understand...

Elis powers the LS sigil. Magic is a direct manifestation of consciousness. So you are either performing magic with your own consciousness, or with someone else's. You may have noted that the LS sigil required filtering for it to continue to act as you originally intended. This indicates that it is not your own consciousness that is driving the magic; it is an external source. Whenever you use the filtered LS sigil, you are forcing Elis to manifest herself in a particular way. You may have also noticed that, even when using the filtered LS sigil, the manifestation that occurs has a sort of spin on it. This is Ellis attempting to manifest herself partially.

As long as you, and the majority of the high-powered LS sigil users, filter the LS sigil, Ellis will be bound in her own self expression. As I said before, in this state Elis is an enslaved Godform and Woe betide the Masters when the Goddess is free!  >:( >:( >:( :( :( :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D