News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The Great Strumming (April fools)

Started by Ahavah Ain Soph, February 09, 2017, 11:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahavah Ain Soph

APRIL FOOLS!

The purpose of this working is to clear channels in the web and its subsidiary components via a massive outflow of the pure current 156/663.

If we can overflow the system with an influx of current, and use currently constructed nodes as overflow valves, we should be able to blow out a lot of the stagnant ideas and gunk that have, potentially, been building for 15 years. In the end, the idea is to have clear channels. This should also briefly blast 156/663 out of each node, towards what result, only Khaos may decide, but I expect it to get weird. Long term, this means that each node should have clearer flow, the nodes which exist in spells should mesh better with the magic that's there, the nodes that exist in odd places for the purposes of oddness and magic-making should flow cleaner and more consistently, the possibilities for each of these will be less limited, and each node should get a bit more... active.

This is also a bit of a preparation test run for the working on Chelseanacht this year, the overall goals are similar but on different scales. Also this kind of clearing is kind of necessary when all the big lights start blinking. We don't want to turn on 30 city-sized nodes and have the web not be able to support that outflow for some reason making the result less than it could be.

Current idea for ritual structure (Thank you Axaeon):

A skype meeting or google hangouts of some sort for precise timing, all parties involved will have words of power to speak into a sigil which will be decided on before the working. The idea was to have this be done in a repetitive fashion building with each new voice added to the chorus. At the end there will be other words which are shouted/vibrated together. The visualization is as a storm which is directly building from an infinite point of light (Representing limitless possibility/chaos) The storm builds and a cloud begins descending as if the skies themselves were touching the earth. This storm is current 156/663. This continues until the last word when the cloud touches ground via the working's sigil and golden bright thread connects to each node and that potential/light/pure energy of khaos fills this web completely, oversaturating it on the last intonation and pours wholesale into the world through these threads growing brighter until it is blinding and comes rushing out of each node flooding the world with it.

More work needs doing, and input is appreciated always.

DTTI:HTNF

Seisatsu

It bears mentioning that any fleshcrafted should expect the possibility of an energy surge from their sigils during the ritual, and should prepare any necessary precautions.

austin perron

just a heads up during meetings with another group we have ran into a 10-15 people limit for google hangouts...i dont know if skype has a similiar limitation

Ahavah Ain Soph

In nomine admirari, in nomine in magica, et sapientia: 156/663 excitaret. Quae influunt in calicem novum in mundo natus est

Potential wording?

Ringtail

Let me see if I'm picturing this right. We're sitting around on skype or something like it, visualizing the storm, probably have some incantations/actions to begin, and then something like:

P1: "Lightning"
P2: "Hippo"
P3: "Tiered"
P4: "Magnesium"
P5: "Watermelon"
P(n): "WordofPower"
All: "In nomine admirari..."

Or is it more like
P1: "In"
P2: "In nomine"
P3: "In nomine admirari"
etc?

Or maybe
P2: "Lightning Hippo"
P3: "Lightning Hippo Tiered"
P4: "Lightning Hippo Tiered Magnesium"
etc.

Or like a call and response thing:
All: "Lightning"
All: "Hippo"
Or even
All: "Lightning"
All: "Lightning Hippo"
P3: "Tiered"
All: "Lightning Hippo Tiered"
P4: "Magnesium"
etc.
And then at the end something like
All: "Quincunx Cyclotron Ring Jabber Fluoresce Bacchanal Viridian!"
And someone ends with the "In nomine".

?

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Ahavah Ain Soph

So sort of like example one, but with each new person a new word is added like

P1: Lightning
P2: Storm
p1 repeats concurrently with P2: Lightning
p1 repeats, p2 repeats, p3: pandas
All: In Nomine

Ahavah Ain Soph

We could also do it like rounds maybe.

Ahavah Ain Soph

So what I'm thinking at the moment is come up with some words which are the distilled impression you get from a combination of the description of visualization up top.

Here is some basic gematria just for the day we're doing things on. I'm going to do some more maths, but I figured this would help. Also, if I can get a head count that would be awesome. I figure if we all power this with what we think we're doing, the whole will be greater than the sum of its parts. Also, that latin up there will probably suffice. I'm going to edit it a bit and see if the edit is acceptable to all parties involved for a statement of intent.

Earthen Mystique

Ahavah, im unclear as to your query. Are you referring to what I've made above, or something else?

Ahavah Ain Soph

What you did up there, if you can use one single word rather than a mantra, that would be preferable, but if that mantra is your version of "What this is about" then that's all you. Single words are just easier for the group work aspect of it.

Ahavah Ain Soph

Hoc destinatum iungere mundi

Closing wording because yes. Need probably a single word hard closer, need several words of power in the middle (That's where your words of power come in) we have the opener pretty well established, the visualization is there. This is pretty much done, all that's left is you guys coming up with your words, and we gucci.

Seisatsu

Ahavah Ain Soph

In ictu oculi finis gloria mundi

this was also suggested as the closing phrase. Honestly, I like it a lot.

Ringtail

"In the blink of an eye the end of the world's glory?" Am I translating that right?

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Ahavah Ain Soph