News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The Great Strumming (Final form)

Started by Ahavah Ain Soph, March 30, 2017, 06:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahavah Ain Soph

Each of you has a word of power to speak. If you do not, make one that you feel this whole working boils down to

Gnostic Banishing Ritual

3 bell rings, then 5 bell rings, then 8 bell rings

In nomine admirari, in nomine in magica, et sapientia: 156 Awaken! 663 Awaken!
(from in nomine to sapientia, you should see a point from which emerges a single infinite line of light being pulled down. After sapientia, you should see clouds begin to form and intercept this light, as more light is pulled into the orb a storm begins to develop on 156/663. On awaken, a burst of light fills this system, and the storm develops and comes fully into focus. Use whatever hand motions feels correct to you.)

Order of words of power shall be decided previous to the working, each person will come in, one after the other, and begin repeating their word of power for x number of times (Where x is [number of people]  + 3 - [position in queue])
( this entire time the storm is building gathering more and more energy until it envelops the entire planet in thick clouds of lightning filled darkness.)

You may either print this out, or draw and focus upon the central sigil for the duration of this

No automatic alt text available.

Hoc destinatum iungere mundi
[Participants repeat]
(At this point, a funnel cloud still full of lightning begins descending towards the central sigil of this working from the point of entry which is the pure beam of the light of infinity)

In ictu oculi in mundo mutat!

(The funnel cloud builds and the entire storm rotates around it, being pulled toward ground)

Awaken!

(The cloud touches the sigil, and the storm is consumed, all of the energy of it translates into a web of golden thread which, as more of the storm is consumed grows brighter and brighter until the storm is consumed and the web is blinding, at this point it pours out into the world in rivers and this wave of energy consumes the entire earth, filling it with this blinding light, the web still overlaid on top. Once your visualization is finished, feel the waves of energy rush over you as it is rushing over the world. When complete, open your eyes.)

(when everyone is finished)
Bell rings 8 times, then 5 times, then 3 times.

Ahavah Ain Soph

Working will be performed via google hangouts 4/1 at 1:56 am Mountain Time. Join at least an hour early please.

A rehearsal and discussion set will be happening the evening of 3/30

Ringtail

Here are photos of some of our tags from Friday evening, before the Strum. We printed off about a hundred LSes and stuck them all over campus along with a few other propagandoid bits. We chose locations with varying degrees of hiddenness, so some will be very visible and probably taken down within a few days, while the rest will trickle out of the woodwork over time.

On the back of each were coordinates leading to a shrine thingy in the woods nearby:

This is the location where I found the mirror shards used for Floodgate, and a lot of them are still around there on the ground.

Results:

A few minor synchronicities while walking around setting up - a door opened that was supposed to be locked, a friend in an unrelated facebook group mentioned that she "still has to upload the linky doodle," referring to a hyperlinked document, things like that. Microsoft word crashed the first time I sent the print job. Power outage over campus Friday morning.

I walked around Saturday afternoon to see what I would see. Unfortunately (?) most students hadn't come back from break yet like I expected, so the campus is nearly empty. Perhaps this is a good thing; an unsuspecting housemate describes it as an eerie, almost apocalyptic silence, which could be a prime setting for those few people present to experience something weird.

From the strumming itself, the only thing I felt was a pain in my third eye during the word of power vibrations. It came back in my dreams afterward and disrupted my sleep. From what I remember, the dream was a repeat performance of the ritual, technical difficulties and all.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

arkytior

out of curiosity, any feedback from the fleshcrafted?