News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Projecting The Ellis Sigil On The Moon

Started by yocum1920, May 04, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yocum1920

I was thinking today while getting a bath, what would be a interesting way of visualizing the Ellis Sigil on something that can be seen around the world basically everyday unless its cloudy outside where you were and the thought of the moon popped up.

So I was thinking why don't I / we work on visualizing the sigil on the moon in the best detail I / we can and try to project it from visualization and thoughts to awaken people from the veil of illusion. If enough people did this as well it could have quite a strong impact.

A lot of magicians, witches what ever one wants to be referred as mostly does magick usually on a full moon so the energy that is focused on the moon already is quite large even when its not a full moon. So what are you thoughts about projecting the Ellis sigil through visualization, meditation on the moon?

Ringtail

My thoughts are of the solar eclipse ritual, of course, and that I did precisely what you're describing during the lunar eclipse of September 2015.

Absolutely go for it. The fact that you're even bringing this up right now is synchronous.

You have no idea how many Jesuses I are.

Ringtail

yocum1920

I think if people in this community can all come together a day or week and do this we can make massive change upon everything in the world. Something i didn't realize when I first got into magick is our thoughts and intentions have more power than we realize. We basically can shape the world with them so to speak.

Much love my friend <3. Seen your post i believe about a upcoming solar eclipse in august i believe it was. Im looking forward to it :)

Ringtail

Maybe this can be a way for people to participate who won't be able to see the eclipse. Anyone would be able to project into the full moon two weeks prior.

JayONI

I've been doing Liber Resh 4 times a day lately again because it is a quick thing i can do and reciting it itself can result in assaulting reality. I think when I start doing it I am going to bring it to the next level and now incorporate the LS into it. Since Liber Resh revolves around the solar rotation every day this all fits in with it nicely.

I assume such a practice would create a generator into the web that will fuel the LS, it would also Merge 4 gods into the system in a already crowded room. I do have a feeling since the LS is so widely spread there have been those of you who have used it in combo with RA, Horus, Thoth and Khephra. As a general rule of thumb I have been including the LS into larger scale projects.