White orb visitation while sleeping naked half exposed or fully clothed

Started by Contacted, June 01, 2017, 12:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contacted

Hello everyone

I have searched all over the web to find clarity of some of the things that have happened to me over the course of my life. But there is this strange occurrence that happens to me at night while I am asleep, the funny thing is I get this mystic appearance when I sleep naked and somewhat exposed or when I sleep without any covers or blankets clothed.

Usually, I wake to a white orb standing in my visual path kind of bounces up and down,  but the weird thing is this orb usually grants me wonderful dreams of all sorts from vivid sexual dreams to great dreams of love, fortune well-being in simplest terms just great dreams of anything.imaginable.

I don't know how to explain this but even though my life isn't going so well in typical reality terms I have always felt a connection to something else I can't explain whether it be a connection to ET's the spirit world or something else IDK.

I must add also I have had vivid dreams or visitations by somewhat of I guess an evil force where I experience sleep paralysis and I see a black dot running all over the room and I usually try to channel inner energy to fight this force to let it be known that I am not scared of it. I usually win the fight but also feel shaken after the experience.

I was hoping someone can help me understand what is going on in my brain waves and possibly help channel it and understand and maybe use it in a good way or dig deeper to connect to further what this is that is happening to me.

Contacted

Moon1ight

Hi Contacted  :)

I have no direct ideas but maybe some advice:

1. Did you try looking at the question via the Tarot or something similar? Maybe a reading can bring some clarity. I'd probably make a 3-card spread with
> 1. What to think about the situation/What can the cards tell me that I don't already know
> 2. What to consider doing in this situation?/ What would help me here ?
> 3. What to consider avoiding to do?/ What would hinder me?
and see if that gives me something to go on. More experienced readers will probably have more ideas.

2. I'd consider also posting this in the FB-group, where it will be seen by hundreds of magical folks, who might have more ideas then us few forum-folks ;) If you don't know -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/DomusKaoticaMarauderUnderground/
(But it's good that you posted here -- This place needs activity  :) )

Edit:
3. Naive thought with which you are totally free to disagree, even more than with all the rest :) -- If you have positive dreams, don't forget to just enjoy the experience. Just be grateful for the good time and whatever else is good in your life -- this is very cliche, but I do feel it matters a lot ;)

Edit 2: This reminded me about a song: Arven - "In Your Dreams"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUqgHR5ZY4
if you're into very calm Symphonic Metal

"Flying in the moonlight
Stars shining down so bright
Fairies' light will guide you
Straight to the secret shore

Don't be afraid, just close your eyes
Your dreams will come true if you try

There is a place where you can find what you seek
This path shows you the right way"
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri