For those interested in my work but not in participating in the AAO

Started by Vortex7, June 21, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex7

I will be making posts as I progress anyone interested in following my work I will be posting here as well:

Yoga Sun salutations daily

Dumbbell routine 3 days a week:

1. FLOOR PRESS
Sets: 3 Reps: 10 Rest: As little as possible How to
2. BENTOVER DUMBBELL ROW
Sets: 3 Reps: 15 each side Rest: As little as possible How to
3. WEIGHTED SITUP
Sets: 2 Reps: 5 each side Rest: As little as possible How to
4. RENEGADE ROW
Sets: 3 Reps: 10 each side Rest: As little as possible How to
5. GOBLET SQUAT
Sets: 3 Reps: 15 Rest: As little as possible How to
6. ONE-ARM OVERHEAD PRESS
Sets: 3 Reps: 15 each side Rest: As little as possible How to
7. SINGLE-LEG ROMANIAN DEADLIFT
Sets: 3 Reps: 8 each side Rest: As little as possible How to
8. DUMBBELL ONE-ARM SWING
Sets: 3 Reps: 15-20 each side Rest: As little as possible How to
Work up to 5 sets.

Meditation 3 times daily:
TM 15 minutes A.M.
WuWei fluctuating movement and stillness  Afternoon
Kite Flying or Dancing to lose myself P.M.
Lucid Dream induction test every 45 minutes by alarm clock.
Current Studies
Root System Theory on Reiki
Works By Chumbley
Comparing the Four Zoas to Initiation or explaining them as an initiation cycle.

I will update on progress when it is either relevant or at a minimum every 3 days.

Light and Love,
Maintain,
156/663
DTTI : HTNF
AUTM : IUTW

Branch  Out...

Vortex7

Sticking with the disciplines with little to no deviation. Rediscovered and developed new approaches to dream work

Dream Techniques I have either developed or borrowed from other  sources.
By Stephen  Branch
Practicing Balance. I noticed that dream vividness correlates to this. Taking time to balance things with your hands or balancing on objects making it as difficult as possible while also holding balance for long periods of time. 20 minutes a day. Setting a timer for every 45 minutes and using some type of cue like slapping or snapping. Speaking phrases like "I will lucid dream", "all things are of the substance of dreams". Narrating your entire day as you do things as often as possible. "I am picking up my cup and drinking coffee." As you pick up your coffee and drink it for example.
Mindful sensory exercise throughout the day. For instance if you touch a glass of liquid, notice how the glass feels. Is it cold or warm? Is it dry or wet? What does the glass feel like? When you drink the liquid take note of how the liquid feels in your mouth, the tastes, the feeling etc... Try this with every sense a few times a day really explore the details of sensation. Enchant a mirror with a personal dream symbol. Sometime at night before bed gaze at it entering trance, Speak a powerful phrase  such as "All things are of the substance of dreams". Keep a dream journal and try WILD and MILD techniques. Remember to consistently try techniques for no less than 3 weeks at a time daily before you decide something does not work at all. Memory exercises throughout the day should help too.