News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Doombringer and cats

Started by Dalabrac, October 13, 2017, 11:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalabrac

So over the last couple months I've been seeing cats out of the corner of my eyes multiple times a day. At first I thought nothing of it, until I started working with 663. For a day or two, no more cats. Then a cat or cats- two or more times daily consistently since. I know he has some cat symbolism and connections, so a part of me thinks the cats are indicative of specific interest on the Doombringer's part regarding what I'm up to or something. On the other hand, they could be no more than misfiring neurons reminding me cats exist for some reason. Thoughts, anyone?
It's not the right time to be sober,
'Cause now the idiots have taken over.

Emasculate The Proletariat

Moon1ight

Hi :)

I remember that the Doombringer was connected with the Cheshire Cat. I think it's in the Godforms-pdf. Otherwise I have no idea -- only thing I can add is that we have this little cat spirit in the Network: https://www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?topic=366.0 ;)  Maybe this topic is relevant for you currently?

I'd also ask your question in the FB-DKMU group -- more folks read there and maybe have some ideas. Though I'm quite grateful for you also writing here :)
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Dalabrac

Thanks for the info on the cat-spirit. That seems far more in line with things as they present themselves. I've noticed a significant lift in mood since they started popping up. Still healthily skeptical of any true symbolic link (I'm a little unbalanced to say the least and it could be run-of-the-mill visual illusions), but like Mulder "I want to believe."
It's not the right time to be sober,
'Cause now the idiots have taken over.

Emasculate The Proletariat