News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The Ultimate Beginners Guide

Started by thief_and_a_liar, June 25, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thief_and_a_liar

This is something I put out on one of my facebook profiles, it was meant to be the definite guide for the beginner.

What is magic?

The Ultimate Beginners Guide

Not many read my posts on this profile. No matter. If what I write now is good, then I may copy this shit on forums and other facebook profiles.

First create a cryptic drawing that represents your desire or goal. Stare intently into this Sigil. Let go of this procedure by grounding yourself by eating some food and mopping the floor.

Magic is very simple. To a Master it is simple, but to a beginner he or she needs to get a good grasp of the available literature:

-Book 4 by Aleister Crowley
-The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie
-Liber Null & Psychonaut by Peter Carroll

These three books is all a beginner needs. But also one should familiarize oneself with the kabbalah through Dion Fortune's book.

Then one should experiment with older books like The Goetia, the Black Pullet, and the Grimorium Verum.

Further research should be done through the books by Donald Tyson.

Now, climb the kabbalistic Tree of Life by creating a ritual for each Sephira and process through the grades. End all of this work when you reach the upper levels, writing a short book about all that you have understood on how this world works.

Then you create your own personal system with original rituals.

And this is really all.

Write and share your system if you want, just remember that magic is defined as the work one does when one search for a purpose, finds a reason and a goal, and work at this goal. It's just that simple.

-Frater Pachad 2018

-thief