News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Godform Cycle 2018

Started by Waetamer, October 14, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waetamer

Hey all, going to conclude some thoughts on my workings here.
I'm rather vague so don't go getting your hopes up lmao.
I hopped in right at the end of TRIGAG.
October 13th 11.59 PM
Starshadow, Shadow Beast, Tezcatlipoca, Fenrir, Gattsu

"Let's light your shadow on fire"
A CRKT Hisshou and a Hannya

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-star-cast-a-shadow

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g42fx3isxlm4db/2017-Berserk-Anime-Visual.jpg?dl=0

A skeleton animated by dense clouds of black smoke.
A great black dragon, seeking to destroy a castle.

http://www.toltecnagual.com/nagual.htm

The Toltecs look at creation as consisting of the Nagual and the
tonal. The Nagual is all that is. It is unstructured. The Nagual
condenses and the tonal is formed. The tonal is structured energy.

He looked at the stars again, and then he realized that it's not the stars that create light, but rather light that creates the stars. "Everything is made of light," he said, "and the space in-between isn't empty." And he knew that everything that exists is one living being, and that light is the messenger of life, because it is alive and contains all information.
[/size]
Then he realized that although he was made of stars, he was not those stars. "I am in-between the stars," he thought. So he called the stars the tonal, and the light between the stars the nagual, and he knew that what created the harmony and peace between the two is Life or Intent. Without Life, the tonal and the nagual could not exist. Life is the force of the absolute, the supreme, the Creator who creates everything.-D.M.Ruiz, The 4 Agreements.
Gnothyself

Waetamer

Today I did some work with Zalty, namely looking for some inspiration to do something formalized tomorrow.
I received two books in the mail today, one of which depicts an anchor on the front and a fish as well. The overall theme of the book is river spirits. (Star.Ships. by Gordon White.)
From what small bit of the book I read, there was some vague mentionings of ship but I was awfully tired and did not get one lick of sleep last night.

I ate some mushrooms, hoping to get some blue Zalty exuberant energies flowing and ended up binge reading all night about Kaos Babalon.
Someone in the fb group mentions that Ellis making this her month, I can definitely agree that's how it seems.
The other book contained some clues about Babalon, but that Is another thread.

So I ended up falling asleep needless to say.. and mostly forgot about Zalty until I went outside and was randomly digging around in some of the ganja soil pots looking at rocks I put there when I found a sand dollar. What do you know, Zalty's sigils is on it! lmao I seriously forgot all about it, but I saw a picture of someone's recently and was like hey, I have one of those lmao.

So I stuck a nag champa in the sand dollar and smoked some hashish in the name of Zalty. the hashish was made last night under the influence of mushrooms and 156 Kaos Babalon energies.
I was compelled again towards donning the hisshou and hannya during the hashish making ritual, perhaps this is not godform related and is just personal juju, marauder regalia.

I'm not done yet.

So the 16th I worked and came home and slept all damn day.
I did not end up doing anything formal, but then again that is not my style and is just my attempt to be respectful and legit in all of this.
I did however have a flashback/ dejavu dream while sleeping. I seen a pirate version of myself, except I was skeletal and my eyes were completely white. almost like a scene from pirates of the Caribbean, when all of the members are apart of the ship itself.

Also this song speaks.
Chromatics-Dagger Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu1sB_TtLr4

I am the path that is laid bare by the rushing waters.

I am rooted in the valley of ages

I am fed from three wells

I rest atop the tree of life

I dwell within the tree of knowledge

All manner of wealth and virtue

May be found among me

I alone stand firmly planted

Edit: October 17th. Yesterday I received a lot of fresh grapes from someone's vine that will be used in some mead. also today I got a splinter in my big toe, ouch. never really experienced the big toe thing before.

Welcome searcher!
I have fished you out of the web on purpose, and for your own good.
On this breezy Wednesday,
you happen to have approached a site of knowledge, fashioned in the manner of the "web of old". There are no banners and no advertisement whatsoever on my site, where you will meet others that are interested in learning - and teaching - searching methodologies.  You'll gain knowledge and power here that will enable you to search the web MUCH more effectively in the future.
The WORDS you have used for your search are contained somewhere in the huge 'catching list' below. But the PAGES you are searching for are hidden somewhere on the huge web. You'll learn here how to find them. Let's hope you will, one beautiful day, be a fisher instead of a fish and contribute yourself to our vast wealth of knowledge.

http://biostatisticien.eu/www.searchlores.org/words.htm

approaching strange waters, we are all soaking wet.
Gnothyself