News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Dawka, October 17, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawka

Hey.

Obviously I'm new here. I've been practicing for a few years, always trying to do my own thing. I don't follow a straight line, or even really head in any one direction, it's never been my way. Try not to watch too closely unless you're seated because you stand a great chance of getting dizzy and falling down, in which case I will be laughing my ass off at you.

I'm about to attempt to absorb all the thoughts and ideas here, then twist them and tie them into complex knots, making them unrecognizable to anyone but myself.

If I am comfortable enough and see a place that I can leak out a few ideas I will. I have a million of them swirling around, jockeying for position in my head, waiting to spring out at the first inappropriate moment.

In case of that happening, good luck to all who try and figure out what the hell I've just said. It might be easier on you to accept that you may never get me or anything I put down, so get ready to do some smiling and dumb-nodding haha! (Had to get that said!)

I've been quietly creeping around and through here, and it looks like a place I might be able to settle into for a while so thanks.

And off I go.

Later!

Waetamer

Heyo. I hope you find yourself at home =)
Gnothyself