News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Reflections – Thoughts I consider worth saving :)

Started by Moon1ight, June 14, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon1ight

Our critics can be quite amazing :D Today I googled DKMU for fun and found this reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy_commons/comments/7xt7rb/the_dkmu_a_darkweb_hub_of_occult_mind_control_and/
Here's my favourite part:

"They believe that "consensus reality" - that is, the reality we all share and agree upon, the consensus society has collectively reached about the definition of what is "real" - can have a tangible effect on the nature of reality itself (observer effect type stuff), and that, if they can make enough people believe in magick, they will pave the way for the arrival of a new, supernatural age; an age where sorcerers can call down lightning and thunder in broad daylight and demons emerge fully manifest to fuck shit up, propped up by sufficient collective belief. This is known as the "Assault On Reality" or simply the AOR, and forms the foundation of their work."

The author gives an pretty good description of what we do - I feel all inspired :D - while at the same time considering us an evil conspiracy, unbelievable xD Admittedly he fails to mention that while some of us will call down lightning, others will heal all disease, just as an example. Later in the text it gets a even less precise, with all sorts of absurd allegations and not-even-half-truths

For Redundancy, I'll save the entire text here:
"The DKMU: A dark-web hub of occult mind control and the "Assault on Reality"

Using a throwaway account just in case. After seeing some of their material posted and their efforts still going strong despite what seemed to be a period of decline, I decided it was time to say something, somewhere. I know it's not as big or broad a conspiracy as most of the things you see posted here, and for all I know it may not interest anyone, but I'm putting this out there anyway.

So basically, there's this group called DKMU, which stands for Domus Kaotica Marauder Underground; a merging of two old, now-dead occult groups (afaik), the DK and the MU. Their roots go back to a mixture of 4chan's /x/ board and a collection of pagan/occult forums, and ties to Anonymous remain strong. They are at least partially responsible for the Kult of Kek, memetically spreading propaganda paired with occultism to undermine the last presidential election cycle -- but don't be fooled, they are happy to play both sides of the political spectrum so long as their main goal is accomplished. They're primarily Chaos Magicians and Discordians, with a sizeable portion of Crowley-obsessed Thelemites, some neo-nazi Norse practitioners, some Scientologists (weirdly enough), and a mix of everything else occult -- primarily dark, destructive, or "left hand path" occult, with token or fake RHP (right hand path) membership to soften their edge somewhat for any newbies or curious onlookers. There are rumors of ties to the Golden Dawn, with the leader of the GD having been in their membership and staged "conflicts" between the two groups keeping the illusion of some degree of separation. Allegations of pedophilia have emerged against at least two inner circle members, as well; after disclosing coercion into underage sex by inner circle members, one individual sent out alarming warnings to "stay away" before disappearing from the internet and relocating, fearing for their own safety.

The group prides itself on the rampant spreading (or "tagging") and spammed subliminal insertion of a symbol known as the Linking Sigil, or LS, said to psychically/energetically link all of their magick together into a kind of collectively-powered hive known as the "LS Web" or simply "the Web". They have tagged probably every place of power you can imagine all over the globe, including the great pyramids in Egypt, in an attempt to drain energy from all of these sites of power and funnel it into their efforts. Their primary, express goal is to sway public consciousness into belief in magick and occultism with the use of propaganda, subliminals, and mind control techniques. They believe that "consensus reality" - that is, the reality we all share and agree upon, the consensus society has collectively reached about the definition of what is "real" - can have a tangible effect on the nature of reality itself (observer effect type stuff), and that, if they can make enough people believe in magick, they will pave the way for the arrival of a new, supernatural age; an age where sorcerers can call down lightning and thunder in broad daylight and demons emerge fully manifest to fuck shit up, propped up by sufficient collective belief. This is known as the "Assault On Reality" or simply the AOR, and forms the foundation of their work. Therefore, almost all of their efforts are geared toward the spreading of propaganda and various covert operations to undermine skepticism of any kind toward magick. As an example, one recent tactic, proposed on their forum at dkmu.org, hopes to "make skeptics convince themselves".

Their key membership has studied the spread of memes and viral content closely in an effort to exploit memetics for subliminal spreading of their LS symbol, often embedded into otherwise-innocuous memes such as funny cat and dog pictures and the like, with the express intent of psychically-attacking the viewer and pushing them toward belief in magick; the use of memetics is one of their biggest tactics right now. "Glitterbombing" or "glamourbombing" uses strange, easter-egg like objects with their symbol attached, meant to be placed in public areas and spotted by or picked up by unsuspecting passersby; everything from creepy fake notes, to ritual objects, to talismanic items such as stones, to phrases like "magick is real" spammed upon the unsuspecting public. One mass ritual involved members secretly going out and placing mirrors in strategic locations all over major cities to mark the entire city with massive LS sigils as well. They claim to have members secretly involved in mass media production, from music to movies, and an unnamed number of government officials - but this claim is vague and unsubstantiated, so I put little stock into it. Rumors of CIA infiltration or involvement as well, but again, these are unsubstantiated and may be a scare tactic on their part, so take that with a shaker of salt if you will.

The group boasts a set of "godforms" (basically made-up deities propped up by their collective belief and feeding constantly on their psychic energy to survive), a significant portion of which have a distinctly dark and destructive tilt, such as Trigag, an entity summoned for the sole purpose of destroying oneself or destroying others, with some members proclaiming, "If you manage NOT to kill yourself under Trigag's influence, you pass." (By the way, hazing/trolling to the point of near-suicide is a frequently-visited theme, with some members having openly stated that driving "the weak" to suicide is "a public service". Two suicides within months of each other illicited a bored yawn from leadership, while trolls gloated on the page of one, who had tragically left her husband and three children behind.) Efforts to break membership down and brainwash them are openly and unflinchingly discussed as well, while they boast freely about being a cult and joke about being (rightly) called terrorists. Manipulation, coercion, and mind control tactics are commonly discussed and practiced; anything to get people to believe is worth it to them so they can become the "gods" they wish to be and exert the ultimate power over others.

Dedicated efforts are ongoing on the part of DKMU members to infiltrate and sway everything from fringe groups, pagan groups, spiritual groups, catholic and protestant churches, paranormal groups and the like, to basically any public space where sufficient attention can be subliminally and subversively steered toward the LS and the occult. If you're in any kind of group like this, keep an eye out for their shills. In their mind, any attention is good attention, so long as the LS sigil can slip in and psychically-rape the minds of the viewers -- therefore, I have refrained from posting any example links to imagery of their sigil.

I believe some members of this group to be dangerous and capable of causing serious harm if exposed or challenged, so be careful; without going into detail for my own safety, let's just say I speak from experience on that one. They have a number of hackers and programmers in their midst as well, so PLEASE, utilize the latest in privacy and security if you plan on looking into their group or even visiting their site.

The best tactic against people like this is to refuse to give them power. Refuse to give in to fear. Refuse to believe in or put any stock in their ability to "get" you, but also, be aware that they will try and exercise your will to consciously and firmly reject their bullshit. If you know the power inside of your own self, you will never need to fear people like this. Trusting in your higher power is just as effective; if you are a believer, exercise your faith in God to protect you from this sort of thing. If you're a skeptic, laugh and shake your head and know it's ok. Be strong in will and confident in yourself. That's really all it takes. It's simple but incredibly powerful against people like this. Manipulation efforts of this type bounce right off of those who are mentally alert and observant and confident in themselves, so just remember to stay awake and stay awesome."
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

Moon1ight

Here's my personal little view of this topic:
In "Magick Without Tears", Chapters VI-VIII, Crowley writes about the Three Schools of Magick. 'The central idea of the White School is that, admitted that "everything is sorrow" for the profane, the Initiate has the means of transforming it to "Everything is joy."'

In this light, let's say that the Magician's aim is to become divine. There are two paths to that: the RHP is to Unite with God, the LHP is to Become a God. My thelemic interpretation of the RHP is to find out which aspect of Divinity you are – your True Will – and to fulfil that aspect most completely.
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri