News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

And we're back!

Started by Seisatsu, April 15, 2021, 12:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seisatsu

Due to popular demand, the Forum has been unlocked for another go. I'm still dusting things off so there may be issues; in case there is a serious issue or you are unable to register or post, contact seisatsu@seisat.su.
Unfortunately the original theme was lost somehow when updating the software. I may be able to get it back, but for now I've installed another dark theme.
Have at it!

FISHSTICKS

vargr23

Eusebia

Too late for firstpost sulks and goes to bed

IVLore-N

I feel like I'm back in the best parts of 2011. Thanks again for reviving this!

oz

magnificent. please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need any assistance with any tech or dev related stuff as that is my primary aptitude and skill. web development is my thing through and through yo. nice to be able to take part in the forum though in any case.
#haccdacosmos
here for a moment then gone in osmos
is jonesin im antibodies frozen

Robert Solvec

right on, it's nice to see the archived stuff and looking forward to future events

Amantis

Tarallo

Quote from: Seisatsu on April 15, 2021, 12:51:47 PM
Due to popular demand, the Forum has been unlocked for another go. I'm still dusting things off so there may be issues; in case there is a serious issue or you are unable to register or post, contact seisatsu@seisat.su.
Unfortunately the original theme was lost somehow when updating the software. I may be able to get it back, but for now I've installed another dark theme.
Have at it!

So cool!

oz

echt geil, even. immer mehr.
#haccdacosmos
here for a moment then gone in osmos
is jonesin im antibodies frozen

Moon1ight

Welcome back, everyone :)
Feels like returning home, hm?
Thanks a lot, Seisatsu!
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri

polycultic

Gnosin

Glad to be around here again!

NyxHollow

Big nostalgic love being back on a forum.