The continued expedition toward the hidden discord

Started by AveMayhaps, March 17, 2022, 05:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AveMayhaps

Hello! I have previously inquired on admittance/appeal-to-admittance to the DKMU discord servers. Realizing now, My original post did not present the image of the well spoken, intelligent, and experienced khaot that may be ideal for such a group at the present time, and I have decided to reintroduce myself. If you would please erase my misspelled and blindly optimistic original introduction from your memory, it would be greatly appreciated.

To begin, I wish to express the magnetic draw I have experienced over recent months to this organization. As many others I am sure, I was lead to the DKMU through a string of coincidence. This string, as I have come to realize, was merely a strand in the web, and I, a fly. Working with and through the resources provided by the DKMU, I have and will continue to explore the world forged by landlines and routers - Connections and Nodes.

I would be for much time left disappointed if I did not make this second attempt (now well written and proofread) to connect to the active community of the DKMU. I wish to participate and shape this community in anyway possible, I wish to ask questions and learn from pioneers and trailblazers of the web, I wish to change the world I live in, I wish to bring magic and illusion to the decidedly disillusioned, I wish to roll in the sticky silk spun by Ellis. I ask that I only be heard. May the gods of fortune cast their die in my favour, and may the grand council of DKMU discord approval smiley warmly upon me.

I thank you for the time you have taken to hear me to those who have, and as well to those who will never.

DTTI : HTNF

Moon1ight

Quote from: AveMayhaps on March 17, 2022, 05:44:29 PM
I wish to bring magic and illusion to the decidedly disillusioned,
Now that's something I really like hearing :)
I'm probably the only active member on the forum. However, I've notified the Discord staff that there are folks waiting for an invite here, so hopefully either I or someone else will get back to you soon.

Or have you already received the invite?
"The Assault on Reality lives in you.
This is what you were born to do." -Ahavah Ain Soph

"As far as what I think the DKMU is? It's a promise to never stop fighting against mundanity, to always be injecting the weird into the world" - Timothy Buell

"Put in the work! :)" - Geri