News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been ages.

Started by Jack Crowley, September 02, 2013, 09:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Crowley

Hello, ladies and gentlemen of DKMU!

My name is Molikroth, and I have managed to find my way back in after what has been damn near a nine year absence. I first heard about this by reading and chiming in during the original glitterbomb thread on occultforum.com. For the curious, I was the one who suggested a map-overlay of the Vatican city for a sympathetic magic satellite view glitterbomb with the Ellis sigil. Mostly because it seemed really funny at the time.

Never managed to find my way onto deathbylollipop.com, though. Shame that, I understand it had some really great stuff on it...

Anyway, no point dwelling on it, as there are plenty of opportunities ahead. Recently I have been marking the Ellis sigil onto my cash before spending them, placing the symbol over the nifty little Masonic symbol on the back, and I am planning to turn my new city (and maybe a few others) into Greater Ellisian Generators with a combination of the ritual/experiment found on this forum, deliberate "wizard tricks" arranged/staged to crack reality a bit more, and distribution of my Ellis-marked "funny munny" as I like to call it.

Further, I plan to link different spells and workings into the Generator itself designed to effect the cities (and the population) which will become part of the Ellisian network.

If it helps, my style leans more towards a weird mix of Chaos Hermetic with some astrological magic mixed in... I really love talismans and working with the idea of "occult machinery."

Cheers folks,
M

Philtered.Khaos

Hello molikroth. I don't recall seeing anything about the Vatican, but that is kind of funny.but do please further elaborate your plan of turning your city into part of the Elysian generator. I would like to borrow a few ideas for my state. Montana needs some fun!
I have soared too high on the Wings of Dreams, only to be dashed on the rocky shores of Despair.

Jack Crowley

http://www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?topic=4.0

The main ritual can be found here, however I am fiddling with my own variants. To give an example: Parchment talismans to be buried at the four corners, chosen due to their biodegradable status, to help impregnate the land itself alongside the more permanent sigils marked at the four corners of the various small towns. The central networking sigil remaining relatively unchanged, save for a connector which is to extend within the earth itself... I may actually bury the majority of the glyph.

Additional pieces of magic are being planned with the purpose of connecting them to the Ellis Generator in order to have an effect on the towns chosen. Sigils designed and appropriately activated to make it easier for spirits to manifest within the boundaries created. Glyphs and conjurations placed to ensure the populace is more amicable to magic and magicians, as well as other reality deviations.

Amongst other things.