News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

The Nest of the Queen

Started by David Eosphorus Maples, September 27, 2013, 08:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Eosphorus Maples

Last night as I sat outside meditating, a butterfly land on the back of my head. This scared me initially, but I kept my composure and gently cupped the winged omen in my hands. A gorgeous black and red butterfly. As it flew I could feel a presence.
Immediately, an intense heat was building up in the back-top of my head. It took every ounce of control to not rip off my own head. I was thrust into an enigmatic labyrinth of interchanging periods of sound and silence. The sounds were haunting, I was sure the source were the damned souls of hell.
I wandered until I met a woman-spider who sat upon a throne of various berries, herbs and bones. She descended her mound and began to wind me in her webbing which shown a luminous white. Frozen with fear I could do nothing but watch. After a bit I could feel that same heat encompass my whole body, which fed the light shone in the web. A flow and ebb, her and I became one. She blinked her eyes very deliberately and thrust her teeth into my neck. At that moment a experienced true orgasm; a rebirth.
Hail the Red (and Black) Queen!