News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

KHAOS AB ORDO!!!

Started by Johnna'dreams, November 14, 2013, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnna'dreams

Hello everyone and congrats to all for a nice place like this...

Let me tell you a little bit about myself,as a small newbie that I am in here!  ;D
My name is John and I am from Greece Thessaloniki in particular.I come from an agnostic background so some would say that it was only natural for me be attracted in Chaos Magick.For some years I have practiced techniques from the most commonly read books out there.Although I never had a ''mentor" the times that I saw the best results were those that I performed everything as it came out of my sincere heart.No robes no temples no orders...Not I have a grudge against all these but simply I imagine magick as such a subjective matter as it is,it will be best expressed by the inner world of us all...The psychological model is probably the best way of seing things personally as I am a student of Psychology for more than 10 years.
The reason for registering in this forum is mainly because,the way I see magick,it should be about changing everything we need and want to change and making the world a magickal place to live,even more than it is.Personally I despise the idea of my future self visiting me after 20 years and telling me that i did nothing but sit in a chair with a book in my hands or only did rituals in my secret room...I want to know that I am able to use magick in the HERE AND NOW and I am willing to uppset a few ill-minded folks out there  8) After all who wouldn't like the idea of being in an actual "INVISIBLES" group fighting Dogma and the forces of oppression right....????We need more disturbance out there and hell if magick is not one of the best weapons for that... >:(

Closing I want to say publically that I am here to learn and exhange ideas and ways of thinking for anyone who is interested in this...Keep up the good  work and LET THERE BE FUN!!!
Εν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα/I know one thing alone,I know nothing...
Socrates

Kiki

Welcome  to the group. Most of the discussion  happens  on the facebook page. Which sucks. But nobody can be bothered to log onto here very often, I myself am guilty of  it.

thief_and_a_liar

OmniZero

BONNO, BONNO, CLAP CLAP! You are ahead of the game? Yes you are. The Facefail group might become obsolete soon. We are getting people to move here, so don't worry. The freak town will soon be here.

Kiki

Hey man, sorry about the huge delay in response time  on my end here. The link is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/611760868853686/?bookmark_t=group and like the Dissident said, we are  pushing to move conversation  here :)