News:

Insert expletive here!

Main Menu

Evocation of Ellis to physical appearance.

Started by empath23, July 27, 2013, 12:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

empath23

Sorry to self advertise, but this is an excerpt I took from my blog (http://empath23.tumblr.com)

If you read my last blog post, you may be aware that I've been working with a sort of "Linking Sigil", which is the sign of an actual entity known in some occult circles as "Ellis". I had an interesting experience with this entity last night; it went something like this:

Took a few leaves of my favored lady (The diviners Sage), collected my demon-lookity-box (That's what I call my pyramid, ala Squidbillies), and drew the 'LS' sigil in black marker upon a white sheet of paper. I quietly entered the back yard, lit the candle, and proceeded to allow the Sage spirit to fill me.

I then called upon Ellis with a simple on the spot evocation.

The visions began shortly thereafter. I began to experience a vibration, and got caught in the beauty of the trees. As I entered a trance and continued gazing intently at them, the image of a woman, as though sketched on a landscape, became apparent.
I asked: "Who are you?"
To which she replied "Ellis".

The spirit continued to rise and fall upon the background of leaves until it began to fade. I closed down the ritual and continued on back inside.

I feel that after coming face to face with this entity my use of the Linking Sigil will obtain greater results.

When paying the gast station clerk with the quarter I had drawn the LS sigil upon yesterday, I thought to myself "Free drinks?". What do you know: I got 2 today already and haven't been charged for either *smirk*. Coincidence? Absolutely.

Philtered.Khaos

so, my question is: have you encountered any other female entities while using salvia? I know I have, and many others, she usually gives an unintelligible name, but says you can call her Sally. After my first encounter, I was usually saving her in dreams. which is odd thinking about it now, but one direction I have been pushed towards is that of healer... sorry for tangent, literally just thought of that .
I have soared too high on the Wings of Dreams, only to be dashed on the rocky shores of Despair.

Philtered.Khaos

also not trying to detect from your experience, maybe you did encounter ellis, I can't say, but am now curious about peoples salvia experiences, and I will open a thread tomorrow. tonight is sleep for that heavy cross called work.
I have soared too high on the Wings of Dreams, only to be dashed on the rocky shores of Despair.

empath23

Quote from: Philtered.Khaos on July 30, 2013, 10:36:30 PM
so, my question is: have you encountered any other female entities while using salvia? I know I have, and many others, she usually gives an unintelligible name, but says you can call her Sally. After my first encounter, I was usually saving her in dreams. which is odd thinking about it now, but one direction I have been pushed towards is that of healer... sorry for tangent, literally just thought of that .

I had an encounter with the Virgin Mary several years ago on a combined dissociative & salvia trip.